Kilmarnock Transfer Summer 2016

What kind of inspiring signing did you have in mind? Not having a go at your here but what are your expectations?

all I'm saying is I'm sure we could do better than signing someone that can't get a single game for a mid table league 2 side

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not exactly inspiring signings so far really. Charidee-boy will be in a w**k induced coma by the end of the summer NAP

:lol:

I couldn't give a shit who you sign, it's evident you'll be struggling next season just as you were this. Genuinely lol'd at two things - you thinking you'd sign quality and that you keep mentioning me.

You mad, lad?

Remember you made a large financial loss last year and there will need to be cutbacks as you finished 11th.  We are in the same position.  You just have to cut your cloth accordingly.   

The Killie situation feels all to similar to Baraclough at Motherwell.

I know it superficially looks similar - but tbh unless you watch us every week (just take a fucking minute to imagine that btw :lol:) you really don't see how much we've improved under LC. I'm amazed we'd any points at all under Locke.

I know it superficially looks similar - but tbh unless you watch us every week (just take a fucking minute to imagine that btw :lol:) you really don't see how much we've improved under LC. I'm amazed we'd any points at all under Locke.

Absolutely, only commenting from the outside in. Things improved for us under Barraclough but had some stinking matches in there too. Suppose only time will tell.

According to The Sun (yes I know) we are close to completing a deal to sign Jamie 'Kurt' Cobain from Newcastle on a three year contract.

Edited: Due to my awful use of grammar.

I see Hodson has made the NI squad , anybody know if there is any chance of him returning to RP?

Highly unlikely I'd think. He's got another year on his contract at MK Dons who have just been relegated - I'd imagine there'll be opportunities for him there this season.

I have faith in Lee Clark. Let's see what the summer brings. If we resign Addison and get players of a similar quality I will be happy. The standard of our top division is absolute garbage, so any decent English Championship/League One player will dominate up here.  

I have faith in Lee Clark. Let's see what the summer brings. If we resign Addison and get players of a similar quality I will be happy. The standard of our top division is absolute garbage, so any decent English Championship/League One player will dominate up here.

Kilmarnock can't afford decent English championship/ league one players.

My pal has made a career as a decent championship player (with a season or 2 in the Premiership) and currently earns in excess of £15k a week.

It's failed league 1 or 2 players you need to look at.

Kilmarnock can't afford decent English championship/ league one players.

My pal has made a career as a decent championship player (with a season or 2 in the Premiership) and currently earns in excess of £15k a week.

It's failed league 1 or 2 players you need to look at.

Even failed league 1/2 players will do well. The league is a pish. Any team that is fit and well organised will be ok. 

Archived