Stirling Albion Thread

I don't envy Dave MacKay after todays performance, we need help and we need it now just hope he manages to get some players in who are better than what we have, if not can see us fighting it out for the 10th spot with Berwick. 2016 ends in another home defeat, hope 2017 is better.

Wouldn't disagree with any of that ThatBoyRonaldo, but what I would say is Binnie (the Goalkeeper) is just a young lad who hasn't played much First Team football. Fingers crossed that side of his game will improve in time because he certainly looks competent enough for this level.

3 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

I hope they don't forget Henderson, Moses and Verlaque too Ray.

Don't think Henderson will be going anywhere did he not sign a 2 year contract ? Regarding those to be released expect Dickson, Moses, Ferns, McCue and Verlaque to go. Robertson to be resigned along with others yet to be announced. Just hope whoever we bring in helps the team because we are struggling at the moment and it looks like a fight to finish out of the 10th spot at the moment.

9 hours ago, Ray Vaughn said:

Lowland league. Start Planning now. If anyone finishes below the Beanos then they will be one almighty shite team.

Get the firing squad assembled for Dickson, McMillan, Smith D, Smith R, Ferns, Petrie, Mills, McCue

Hopefully that team will be Berwick

I dont give a f**k if we paid money for Henderson and if it costs us to release him. Get him so far to f**k, useless uninterested b*****d.

If this was to happen he'd come back to us with his tail between his legs. I'd like to nominate myself as the person to tell him to f**k off when he arrived.

If this was to happen he'd come back to us with his tail between his legs. I'd like to nominate myself as the person to tell him to f**k off when he arrived.

Please be sound c***s and take him back, you got us good. Jokes over x

Best of luck with him, wasn't the worst player we had by any means, now if you could take Sean Dickson off our hands ?

Can't believe the slagging he gets. Offered me him pre season would've loved him at Gayf. Obv not worked out.

Hodge is just another one of Campbells bois in really, be a squad player probably. Can't remember watching him though.

10 minutes ago, headthebaw said:

I'm convinced Berwick planted Henderson knowing he would fail and they would stay above us. It's not working yet but if he stays?

Henderson after a bright start has been a big disappointment for us,  how can anyone who scores 18 goals last season fail so badly. Just hope he can improve and prove his critics wrong.