Stirling Albion Thread

Calvin Colquhoun been decent for you lads?

Decent but nothing spectacular. Was really poor yesterday but every player is allowed an off day.

Haven't seen anything to suggest he'll cut it in the SPL, but with better players around him, who knows.

Signed on Development loan Connor MacLaren from St Johnstone, attacking midfield player who can play on the wings or upfront. Was on loan to Elgin City in the 2nd half of least season.

Cant say I remember him at Elgin when we played them last season. Hope he can help improve this absolutely dire team.

Signed on Development loan Connor MacLaren from St Johnstone, attacking midfield player who can play on the wings or upfront. Was on loan to Elgin City in the 2nd half of least season.

Cant say I remember him at Elgin when we played them last season.

Don't know why, but I remember him coming off the bench the last time the teams met last season (0-0 game was it?). Can't remember him doing much in truth, but he must have done something for me to look at the line up to see who he was.

Welcome to the club anyway. Fingers crossed he'll give us something in the middle of the park that's been missing for the last few years.

Welcome to the club anyway. Fingers crossed he'll give us something in the middle of the park that's been missing for the last few years.

Have a feeling he will be used as a winger. Robertson, Coulqhoun & Beith in the middle.

What's happening at Stirling, seem to be going for a very young side , is that not risky given league standing?

Possibly, but apparently we're about to sign Fraser Wright. A good bit of experience for our shambolic defence.

Just now, JakeSAFC said:

Possibly, but apparently we're about to sign Fraser Wright. A good bit of experience for our shambolic defence.

This isn't the Fraser Wright of St Johnstone fame you're getting.

Dont be too excited about that 

Just now, JakeSAFC said:

Cant be any worse than the pish we already have.

Having seen your pish I would normally agree but being on pitch is a head start.

he won't play 8 games for you IMO

Tho maybe coaching will help sort your pish