Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2016

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Cooper81 said:
21 hours ago, touchedbymadness said:

I agree with Pesadilla.   

Copper.  Last week McBride was a genius for signing Schidt rather than Coggans.   Now he's "the boss" for signing Ceasar mkII - who isn't commanding enough for you so he needs to sign another with no money?

And given your constant slagging of our defence above I can see your having a go at our wonderful capitan.   Copper18,  that's so last week!   Give Fitzy a break goddammit.

Your schizo posts are giving me a sore

Agreed Copper.    Best point you've ever made sweetheart.

21 hours ago, Pesadilla said:

Bullshit. The Swally's defence hit it's peak about 15 years ago, before wee Pepperami piled on the pounds.

Aye, I was going for "years ago" as in last year. Which for young uns like Kerr is almost a lifetime.

On 8/30/2016 at 14:28, touchedbymadness said:

I agree with Pesadilla.   

Copper.  Last week McBride was a genius for signing Schidt rather than Coggans.   Now he's "the boss" for signing Ceasar mkII - who isn't commanding enough for you so he needs to sign another with no money?

And given your constant slagging of our defence above I can see your having a go at our wonderful capitan.   Copper18,  that's so last week!   Give Fitzy a break goddammit.

Your schizo posts are giving me a sore head.   

Congrats you agree with someone:whistle

I never said McBride was a genius ( you hearing strange voices again)

We didn't sign Coogans end off.

The goals we lost were very poor, saying something isn't very good does not constitute as in slagging someone. 

However TBM you do slag players and fans also, the definition of slagging is insulting and critical attack which sadly i think pretty

much sums you up when you don't like a player ( Fitz, lithgow, Crighton) rather than say they are not good enough you feel the need to slag them.

When a fan on here does not agree with you you start slagging them.

You know for all that you think you know it all sadly you don't, you were the one that said you would drop Adam Brown ( beginning of this week) just after  scoring to go joint top goalscorer at the club.

1 hour ago, Cooper81 said:

Congrats you agree with someone:whistle

I never said McBride was a genius ( you hearing strange voices again)

We didn't sign Coogans end off.

The goals we lost were very poor, saying something isn't very good does not constitute as in slagging someone. 

However TBM you do slag players and fans also, the definition of slagging is insulting and critical attack which sadly i think pretty

much sums you up when you don't like a player ( Fitz, lithgow, Crighton) rather than say they are not good enough you feel the need to slag them.

When a fan on here does not agree with you you start slagging them.

You know for all that you think you know it all sadly you don't, you were the one that said you would drop Adam Brown ( beginning of this week) just after  scoring to go joint top goalscorer at the club.

I agree.   I'm an idiot and you're cleaver.

Does anyone think we have 2 centre defenders who are good enough at the moment ?

If the club are realistic about promotion they have to reconsider their options, either bring in good centre half on loan or quality centre half on a part time deal. It worked for airdrie in the 90s when airdrie had a full time team with a couple of quality part time footballers.

9 hours ago, Cooper81 said:

TBM it won't be long till your at your 1000th post yourself.

Do you still want Adam Brown dropped?

If I chose this Sunday's team and wanted to start with a narrower more compact midfield that included a holding midfielder plus Daly, McLaughlin and Conroy then I would.   Thats because I would  have the courage of my convictions for the greater good.

Do you still believe Liam Coogans is the next Owen Coyle?

I said Andy Ryan could be prolific the like Coyle.   But then you cant read or write so I dont expect too much.

Why the hate for Coogans and gloating as he's not here?   The boy did a great job before we sold him for a lot of money.  He certainly got goals for us and looked a dynamic striker.    Some woman formerly from the trust announced on facebook in April or May that he had been invited to a trial with us but it seemingly never happened.  I personally think he has potential to again be a classy finisher for someone.  We'd be perfectfor him, even as a back up to Russell and Ryan.   Certainly better than Schmidt.

Your constant use of that one thing make me wonder why you're almost gloating and trying to use as a weapon against  me.

You're a troll on here with an agenda, especially to take over and ruin any breakout of discussion (which you do well).

Archived