Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2016

Don't want to look like a complete idiot if it doesn't happen. There's been enough of this on here.

On another subject, T B M , if he's still with us, will be delighted to read the interview with Fitz on the official site!

Yes, magnificent piece of journalism. The man who couldn't defend his position or pass a ball, will improve next season at age 30.

Tremendous Waysnider, delighted for you.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't want to look like a complete idiot if it doesn't happen. There's been enough of this on here.

On another subject, T B M , if he's still with us, will be delighted to read the interview with Fitz on the official site!

You'll not look anymore stupid than the rest of them

Yes, magnificent piece of journalism. The man who couldn't defend his position or pass a ball, will improve next season at age 30.

Tremendous Waysnider, delighted for you.

Says the guy that said Fitzpatrick won't sign for us, shows how much you know.

Says the guy that said Fitzpatrick won't sign for us, shows how much you know.

There was a tremendous degree of irony there. I knew well in advance he was signing though I have no idea why we wanted him. I was teeing that one up for a rant. I'm sure someone in a post a few days ago hinted at that (maybe christbitch?).

As said on many occasions previously, who scouts these players?

As said, I just cant see how we can put together a decent side now with the 8 pieces we've assembled. We will need superstars to fill in the spaces but we're meant to be signing academy cast offs.

There was a tremendous degree of irony there. I knew well in advance he was signing though I have no idea why we wanted him. I was teeing that one up for a rant. I'm sure someone in a post a few days ago hinted at that (maybe christbitch?).

As said, I just cant see how we can put together a decent side now with the 8 pieces we've assembled. We will need superstars to fill in the spaces but we're meant to be signing academy cast offs.

Talk so much rubbish ahaha, you know nothing your just guessing

You said king would not sign fitz but now your saying you knew fitz was signing.

Nothing like a bit of Saturday night hardman patter after a few drinks. At least you've laid off the old wife beating routine for a few minutes at least.

Even your own fans think you are a hysterical mess.

Iain Russell played for QOS if we have signed him he would be a very good signing. Iain Russell is out of contract hope this rumour is true.

Russell Anderson played for Aberdeen if we have signed him he wouldn't be a very good signing. Russell Anderson is retired hope this rumour isn't true.

Archived