Summer Transfer Window

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Given that Robinson was sent packing by Morton for being a clown-shoes failure, it's safe to say that you're talking shite tbh.

Ha, how bad would that have been. can you imagine if it happened that Morton turned someone away

From my memory he was on Loan there from Rangers and was very highly regarded by Mr irons, so there.

Now get back under your stone Mr angry

I see it hasn't been put in the OP yet, so just to put it here.

We have signed Australian U23 internationalist Goalkeeper Aarron Lennox from Aberdeen on a season long loan..

What's happened to McGurn?  Old father time?

Ha, how bad would that have been. can you imagine if it happened that Morton turned someone away

From my memory he was on Loan there from Rangers and was very highly regarded by Mr irons, so there.

Now get back under your stone Mr angry

He wasn't highly regarded by Irons at all. Which is why Morton expressed absolutely no interest in the clownshoes diddy, and Irons brought in two new goalkeepers as soon as the transfer window opened. So... rejected then. 

Better luck next time. 

He wasn't highly regarded by Irons at all. Which is why Morton expressed absolutely no interest in the clownshoes diddy, and Irons brought in two new goalkeepers as soon as the transfer window opened. So... rejected then. 

Better luck next time. 

Was Robinson replaced by Colin Stewart, VT?

Edit: Colin Stewart's Wikipedia page  :lol:

After leaving Central Park, Stewart signed for Airdrieonians after a free transfer on 8 June 2013 and signed a one-year contract.[8]

On 27 August 2013, after the club's League Cup second round defeat at home to Livingston, Stewart had to be restrained by stewards as he argued with a fellow fan as he headed up the tunnel at full-time. On 30 August 2013, Stewart departed the club by mutual consent

Better luck next time.

To be honest as I said earlier you do talk a load of bakaerics.

Check your facts and tines before you waste your efforts trying to be a smart @as

Furthermore give me one good reason why once been there anyone would wish to return,

I'm not sure why I am getting into dialogue with, you are either a stalker or know the Lad well enough to hate the ground he walks on .

Just keep your fingers crossed that he's playing against yous and enjoy the circus

To be honest as I said earlier you do talk a load of bakaerics.

Check your facts and tines before you waste your efforts trying to be a smart @as

Furthermore give me one good reason why once been there anyone would wish to return,

I'm not sure why I am getting into dialogue with, you are either a stalker or know the Lad well enough to hate the ground he walks on .

I'm merely reporting the well-established facts; Lee Robinson was a clown-shoes failure at Morton. For someone trying to raise the idea of being a 'stalker', you were in fact the one claiming that Robinson was "highly regarded" by Davie Irons with any personal knowledge. A claim that can be effortlessly dismissed by Irons' public actions as a permanent Morton employee: letting Robinson slither back to his home club; within weeks signing two full-time goalkeepers. 

You do seem terribly upset though. Good. 

Just keep your fingers crossed that he's playing against yous

Well yes I will: it generally acts as a free -1 handicap for the opposition side.

Thanks for playing anyway.

Was Robinson replaced by Colin Stewart, VT?

Edit: Colin Stewart's Wikipedia page :lol:

Colin Stewart is an absolute bellend. Purposefully got himself sent off for Livi (can't remember who against) for 2, yes 2! Handballs outside the box.

Had the audacity to applaud the Livi support as he went off.

Twat.

Tbf, he was excellent for a season here. Then turned into a total idiot. He was a good replacement. Unfortunately couldn't keep it up.

Worth noting Robinson wasn't great with us. Some unreal shot stopping but managed to f**k up everything else. Looks like he improved when he left us though. Fair play.

Archived