Summer Transfer Window

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Logan's contract run out?

He only signed till the end of the season, but Farid is the only player we've heard about. Suspect we'll know more once Lennon comes back from the Euros

The Venus De Milo would keep goal better than Andy McNeil.

Lee Robinson started off poorly but turned out to be a perfectly adequate goalkeeper for us.

Robinson handed his Ramsdens winners medal straight to McGurn on the winners podium, a great gesture imo.

We seemed to lose three or four goals every home game with him in goals. He was horrendous.

You don't think that might have had something to do with the ten guys in front of him? I remember that 4-2 pummeling Hamilton gave us, Andreau scored an absolute screamer and Robinsons' defence played him into huge amounts of trouble for at one of the others.

Colin Nish scored into Lee Robinson twice during that season, Martin, so I'm inclined to agree with you.

Where's Robinson been anyway? He was a regular in Waitrose and at the gym here until about November and then just disappeared. 

Colin Nish scored into Lee Robinson twice during that season, Martin, so I'm inclined to agree with you.

Where's Robinson been anyway? He was a regular in Waitrose and at the gym here until about November and then just disappeared.

Going off wiki he has been a free agent since leaving sevco.

Guest Flash

According to somebody on the QoS thread he has been coaching in the US. The club's OS says he will join pre-season training once he has fulfilled current commitments in the States, but doesn't confirm that he was coaching.

Archived