Election Night

I'm sure this is like the second or third time you've posted this. If it makes you feel better about the fact the SNP ultimately made a c**t of it, post it some more.

Erm, no.

No irrelevant Green's standing means a comfortable win for the SNP.

Look at the difference in winning margin, then look at the Green vote share and then you can get back to me.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SNP preparing the opposition…

SalmondAinsleyOil_zpszfawapu1.gif

"Lost some seats to Conservatives? No worries…"

306424-first-minister-alex-salmond-on-a-

"We'll take them from Labour…"

SalmondReactionMonDieu_zpseb8odgrz.gif

"And they'll take it…"

SalmondDownDry_zpsol9frpg2.gif

"Dry…"

SalmondBallDry_zpsukteixmo.gif

If you look at the constituency map, the direction of travel is, perhaps paradoxically, that Scottish politics is becoming more UK-orthodox. Just that the SNP are replacing Labour.

"Lost some seats to Conservatives? No worries…"

306424-first-minister-alex-salmond-on-a-

"We'll take them from Labour…"

SalmondReactionMonDieu_zpseb8odgrz.gif

"And they'll take it…"

SalmondDownDry_zpsol9frpg2.gif

"Dry…"

SalmondBallDry_zpsukteixmo.gif

f**k sake, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Erm, no.

No irrelevant Green's standing means a comfortable win for the SNP.

Look at the difference in winning margin, then look at the Green vote share and then you can get back to me.

Blaming the "irrelevant" Greens for losing a seat to a Tory. :lol:

Glasgow should be the capital on the basis of tonight. f**k, even Dundee would do a better job.

Looking forward to the SNP and Greens bitchfesting each other over Edinburgh Central and the splitting of the independence vote more broadly.

Suspect snp will be too busy governing at holyrood to bother with the sort of mewling that your party indulges in from the sidelines....

If you look at the constituency map, the direction of travel is, perhaps paradoxically, that Scottish politics is becoming more UK-orthodox. Just that the SNP are replacing Labour.

Except the Tory vote is completely soft and based purely on the Unionist vote. Nothing to do with left and right.

Looking forward to the SNP and Greens bitchfesting each other over Edinburgh Central and the splitting of the independence vote more broadly.

To be fair the Greens have totally shot themselves in the foot with that one. Fair enough on the list it's difficult to blame them if the snp miss out but Edinburgh is a clear case of handing it to the tories on a plate.

Folk will remember that and avoid it next time

I agree with wee Nic that it will probably be a win, but as a Scotsman, I feel it's a bit early to make that statement!

15 off with 59 or something to go it would take a massive f**k up to not get the majority.

Archived