Election Night

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jackson carlaw correct to say tory list results are even more than their constituency polling.

What i dont understand is who is voting tory on the list but not on 1st vote

Not necessarily the case, but the Tories could pick up seats where voters go SNP/Green or vice versa.

Here in Glasgow Kelvin, for example, I'd expect quite a few would have given their second vote to Harvie regardless of who the constituency vote went to.

jackson carlaw correct to say tory list results are even more than their constituency polling.

What i dont understand is who is voting tory on the list but not on 1st vote

Labour voters.

Ad Lib been at the Sherry tonight

Hic!

Of course I've been on the single-malt. The Liberal Democrats have clung-in like beautiful fucking cockroaches on the constituencies. We expected Armageddon and being desperately dependent on the list. Yet we have 4 seats digging in with thousands to spare. Alex Cole-Hamilton is going to be excellent and Willie has forced me to eat humble pie.

You can kick the shit out of the Liberals but we will take your beatings and dish it back in bloody noses. If you have to win we will make you bleed.

Of course I've been on the single-malt. The Liberal Democrats have clung-in like beautiful fucking cockroaches on the constituencies. We expected Armageddon and being desperately dependent on the list. Yet we have 4 seats digging in with thousands to spare. Alex Cole-Hamilton is going to be excellent and Willie has forced me to eat humble pie.

You can kick the shit out of the Liberals but we will take your beatings and dish it back in bloody noses. If you have to win we will make you bleed.

Alternatively you could come up with honest morally decent policies instead of just playing at junior tories

You got 4 seats, including 2 utter shoe ins in Hicksville.

Go you!!

Should pick up 9 seats from what's left, shirley?

ETA: Findlay's tweet in support of Dugdale smacks of future backstabbing IMO.

That or noone else fancies the poisoned chalice....if she has any sense she will quit.....nothing in her previous performance suggests she does have any sense

You got 4 seats, including 2 utter shoe ins in Hicksville.

Go you!!

Willie and Alex absolutely cunted you in the only worthwhile part of Edinburgh and the only educated part of Fife.

GET IT ROUND YOU

#GlenGrant #GlenMoray #GlenFucket

Archived