Election Night

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not as straightforward as 'the idiots going SNP/Green.' There will be a lot of Green voters who voted SNP on the constituency because the Greens weren't standing. Not all SNP/Green voters are natural SNP voters.

Also, the majority will happen, no panic.

The over performance in Lothian constituencies really helped last time. It will be the Edinburgh vote that screws them.

Kezia "I've also HAD to come out". Surely if you are gay and have a partner and in a more open society, why do you HAVE to come out?? She could've put that a bit better...

There was no need to come out, nobody gives a sh!t and this isn't just limited to her

Kezia "I've also HAD to come out". Surely if you are gay and have a partner and in a more open society, why do you HAVE to come out?? She could've put that a bit better...

Yeah to me it sounded a little bit like she was chasing the LGBT vote.

Where are these 10 seats supposed to come from? Surely the South is the only place that a decent list return is possible, not sure I get how 2x per remaining region is happening.

I'd guess the Highlands is a good bet for a couple as well. Also an SNP held constituency left to declare. If the SNP get the majority, they'll scrape it on 65 or 66 at the absolute most IMO.

Listening to Kezia Dugdale there, looks like she's on her arse.

She is i would imagine, to be fair she took leadership of a sinking ship and will just be a scapegoat after the election.  I doubt many others wanted it as they knew this was coming.  

Archived