shire v edin city

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! Is that more than they get to stay in it? Would be worth yo-yoing as a club for a few years!

10th and survival gets around £40k but mind the parachute payments are over two years.

Good news for the shire.

No wonder fans give up on football. £13 /£7 for a league 2 v non league team - absolute rip off !

Because the Shire rent Ochilview from Stenny, it may be the case that they are being charged extra for an extra game over and above their normal league fixtures and will somehow have to cover this cost. I don't think an extra pound will bankrupt anyone intending to go to the game.

Given that ochilview is one stand and a terrace with Nowt at all on the other two sides and that seems to be suffice for the original poster, what lowland teams don't?

FFS it's a final to see who gets to stay or get in the SPFL, The whining about prices in Scotland is unbelievable. If you can't afford to take your Dad to that I guess he'll never be seeing Starks Park again. Or the other way round.;

Big difference at your own club as opposed to going to see any match. And I'm not the only one who thinks this looking at this thread.

Big difference at your own club as opposed to going to see any match. And I'm not the only one who thinks this looking at this thread.

Well then whets your point? They obviously aren't caring about the neutrals here when deciding these prices.

Extra costs my arse - so Moving up from their average 250 or so to ? will they break 1,000 ?

E.City will no bring masses.Relying on neutrals.

What a fantastic reward for the loyal Shire fans who don't have a season ticket ( they get in for nuthing).

Football fans are gullible.

A lot of extra costs come with a game like this, charging an extra pound isn't exactly unreasonable. If they were trying to milk fans they wouldn't have made season tickets valid.

What costs that wouldn't normally be accrued? Bearing in mind the already extra revenues created by more catering and programme sales

Renting the stadium for an extra game, opening the terracing, extra stewards, possibly police, a safety officer and all other extra wages. They're not trying to price anyone out by adding a pound, it's perfectly reasonable.

What costs that wouldn't normally be accrued? Bearing in mind the already extra revenues created by more catering and programme sales

All Catering revenues go to stennie

Archived