Scottish Greens

Wilky1878

Why are all politicians so weak looking?  Rare to see any #ripped or #hench or even #yoked participants among our elected representatives.

Edited by ICTChris

3 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Why are all politicians so weak looking?  Rare to see any #ripped or #hench or even #yoked participants in our elected process.

Dunno about that. 2 minutes looking at and listening to Dross make it clear that he thinks he's hard. 🤣

7 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Good pair of sensible specs on him though 

That is true, however I'm afraid it simply does not matter. He's supposed to be one of the leaders of the movement, and I cannot be led by a man I do not respect.

If I, a pencil-necked geek, could flush your head down the toilet, then you cannot lead us and should stand aside.

Say what you want about New Labour but I can imagine Brown and Blair arguing about whether or not to transfer the power to set interest rates to the Bank of England a la the wrestling scene in Women in Love 

Edited by invergowrie arab

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

Green MSP Alison Johnstone has been elected Presiding Officer.  All the other continuously represented parties have provided a Presiding Officer so probably fair that it's a Green, although it does deprive them of an eighth of their Parliamentary group.

In slightly less pertinent Green news, this is Ross Greer taking the oath today.  He is really out of proportion.  ALso, that is a tiny, tiny fist.  Is he related to Trump?

sdDIG5K.gif

Left wingers used to be hardy sons of toil, now they are puny woke snowflakes, weakened by excessive soy vegan lattes, lacking in testosterone.

Catch me on GMB every morning for eternity for more topical debate and commentary.

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Pato said:

Feel like a general dislike of Ross Greer on a personal level was a roadblock to more votes for the greens so here he is being a good guy and holding the SNP's feet to the fire over Scottish Government procurement rules:

Student politics IMO

5 hours ago, Pato said:

*watches that whistle over Gordon's head like an errant iron dome missile*

What's the point in saying something on social media that you don't mean, but that lots of/ most people say? How can I tell it's a joke?