Premiership Play Off Semi Final

Guest Back Post Misses

Here's my reaction from last night with the goals using gifs.

1-0 Falkirk

oh-for-fucks-sake-gif-1.gif

1-1 Keatings pen

giphy.gif

2-1 Hibs

CPWQ750.gif

2-2

Mr+bean+watching+a+formula+1+race_3d5f2b

3-2 Falkirk

angry-jack-nicholson-nba-gifs-2012-2013.

Coming home in the car after the game

tumblr_mg9yc0rTvh1qjccmko1_500.gif

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My main gripe with Hibs was Alan Stubbs I have nothing against them as a club and now it's been settled I wish Hibs all the best in the final. Liam Henderson is a class act,best player I've seen in this league I hope Mcgeouch is fit for the final too.I really hope Hibs win the final. The media w**k fest over Rangers winning would be to too much to bare.

Unsurprising to see Category A posters like myself being called out after the game. Can't say Falkirk deserved it over the 2 legs but that's football. Good luck to them in the final.

Holy Grail next week, though.

greggy-1_zpsa6468549.png

Unsurprising to see Category A posters like myself being called out after the game. Can't say Falkirk deserved it over the 2 legs but that's football. Good luck to them in the final.

greggy-1_zpsa6468549.png

Bitter as f**k, the only one. Nice "My Team" in your profile though :lol:

greggy-1_zpsa6468549.png

Would you say Hibs deserved it?

Apart from a 20 minute spell in first game I thought they were pretty poor.

Would you say Hibs deserved it?

Apart from a 20 minute spell in first game I thought they were pretty poor.

I thought we were comfortably the better side in the first game, second was pretty even. Shite defending, missing chances and howling refereeing calls all contributed to the outcome. Fair play to Falkirk though, can never write them off.

Why would I sook? It's been fun and games all season but ultimately I don't really care in comparison to real life. It's sunny and I'm down under the rail bridge having a pint with the family :) Falkirk won, we lost. No complaints over a season. We need a new manager and after all te shite I've spewed in relation to the two sides I'm happy to donate to a charity suggested by a Falkirk in the same boat as me at this moment in time.

You were out with your family, and instead of giving them attention you were on here desperately trying to convince us you don't really care? :lol:

What's the story with McGeouch? Will he make the cup final? Hibs have been improved since he came back and not having him at Hamden will give them an even greater chance of hibsing the last part of Stubbs treble.

Archived