Premiership Play Off Semi Final

Guest Back Post Misses

Was just about to say that. No one from the home end left til about 10 mins after the final whistle. The away end was totally evacuated when we were still bouncing around to Amarillo.

Any Hibs fan still kicking about was looking for trouble and clearly let their kiddy on rivalry with us get to their head 

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heard a Hibs fan that works in my local bookies this morning saying there were a couple of handbags scraps outside as the Hibs fans were leaving.

Apparently the bois were being goaded. Terrible that. Really terrible. Not sure by who mind you, as I didn't see anyone leave from the Falkirk end for ages.

Hibs fans hung around wanting a scrap

Hibs fans hung around wanting a scrap

The casuals from both always sort out a scrap after the match at both grounds and have done for years. This is not surprising.

Has anyone heard from or seen Hibeesbounce75 or Fraser Fyvie? I think they are the only two who haven't faced up on the thread since the final whistle. Hopefully they are ok and haven't drowned in their salty, salty tears.

The 2 mouthiest pre game but haven't got the gonads to take their medicine. Quelle surprise

I inadvertently walked into the middle of a kerfuffle at the flats at the bog when walking back up to the town. I was texting at the time looked up and realised the police were restraining a few middle aged Hibs fans and some Falkirk fans. I don't think anything serious happened just some idiots swapping airpunches and insults.

Hibs will have to cut their cloth a bit but 2 finals, numerous TV games and a bit of cash for Cummings at least will still leave us fine. Will still have the biggest budget in the League, albeit clearly that is no guarantee of success.

I will reiterate a well done to Falkirk. A phenomenal team spirit and determination from them. They deserve to go up.

Hibs will have to cut their cloth a bit but 2 finals, numerous TV games and a bit of cash for Cummings at least will still leave us fine. Will still have the biggest budget in the League, albeit clearly that is no guarantee of success.

I will reiterate a well done to Falkirk. A phenomenal team spirit and determination from them. They deserve to go up.

Can only reiterate this. Hard lines with the seething replies, far too much going on to be seething. The better side over the season won. I hope Falkirk go up and wish them well.

The cups sometimes aren't the money spinners people think once player bonuses are taken into the equation and clubs get nothing for league matches on TV.

Hibs should still have the biggest budget in the league even if they need to cut their cloth.

It will be interesting what kind of coverage the Championship gets next season. Hibs and Dundee United are reasonably well supported but the rangers were the real reason there was enhanced coverage of the league.

Another season in the 2nd tier for Super John McGinn. Surely he'll start to get restless?

Was thinking the same myself. Hopefully Hibs sell him in the summer, otherwise there is a good chance he'll take the huff and down tools again.

Was thinking the same myself. Hopefully Hibs sell him in the summer, otherwise there is a good chance he'll take the huff and down tools again.

A big money move to, oh, let's say Port Vale, awaits.

That's because he's utter shite.

I can see him beating up a policeman in a fit of rage.

Archived