Premiership Play Off Semi Final

Guest Back Post Misses

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As an exiled Falkirk fan who never missed a game back in the Brockville days, I've been following this season with great interest. One of the highlights has been the perceived dhatred between the Falkirk and Hibs fans on here, leading up to this. I've been silently spitting blood at some of the Hibs fans comments, but now that it's over I realize how entertaining the whole thing has been. Best of luck to Hibs in the SC final. I'll be supporting them.

Hibs fans kidding on they have even the slightest chance in the cup after that tonight. :lol:

Your players and management are now utterly done. It won't even be a contest.

As an exiled Falkirk fan who never missed a game back in the Brockville days, I've been following this season with great interest. One of the highlights has been the perceived dhatred between the Falkirk and Hibs fans on here, leading up to this. I've been silently spitting blood at some of the Hibs fans comments, but now that it's over I realize how entertaining the whole thing has been. Best of luck to Hibs in the SC final. I'll be supporting them.

I hate the condescending "good luck for the future" pish that comes from a victorious team's fans.

Hibs fans kidding on they have even the slightest chance in the cup after that tonight. :lol:

Your players and management are now utterly done. It won't even be a contest.

I suppose a Hearts fan would know all about that

I suppose a Hearts fan would know all about that

What? About winning the Scottish Cup?

A wealth of experience in that department, thanks. tfw.png

Houstie flapping around rattled after Keatsy's second goes in jj.png

Let's finish these diddies off, Hibs.

"flapping around"

Falkirk's final ball has been atrocious today, can't see them scoring.

Same

Hibs have wanted this more. Really disappointed in Falkirk. They had a glorious chance of promotion and blew it big style

Nothing worse

I hate the condescending "good luck for the future" pish that comes from a victorious team's fans.

As I said, I'm exiled so can't really be classified as a 'victorious team's fan'. I get more insight into the ins and outs of Scottish football on this site than anywhere else, so just being honest.

We're cash rich, can see a few new signings coming in the summer. When a club like Hibernian come calling, not many players can turn them down.

stop it,please stop it.😂😂😂😂😂😂😉

Archived