Premiership Play Off Semi Final

Guest Back Post Misses

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ah that's alright then, as long as they won at singing.

Some of the posts during the match seemed to place some importance on the singing, "what the f**k is this Amarillo" "falkirks songs are shite" etc etc

Houstie flapping around rattled after Keatsy's second goes in jj.png

Let's finish these diddies off, Hibs.

Flapping about?

I'd say he was trying to sort out his defence,his far superior managerial skills won his club the match.As this was yet another match you couldn't be arsed going to id say get it right fukin up you

Hibs being condescended into oblivion over the cup final next week. warnock.png

There is precisely zero chance of them winning that game after tonight. More gut-wrenching heartbreak is all that awaits. Beautiful. neville.png

Ah that's alright then, as long as they won at singing.

They are good at winning the singing, and the card displays before kick off and they are the worlds best at blaming defeat on everything except their own team, it's the hibs way.

I am proud to say that I have now seen Hibs Hibsing it, live.

I am also in line for parent of the year - As I looked down while jumping about, celebrating Falkirk's winner tonight, I saw my 6 yo daughter lying along the row of seats in front. My brain slowly realised that she had been lying across my lap when the goal went in.........

Despite the slagging he's taken earlier in the thread, I was very impressed with Bob McHugh, I thought he was great.  Leahy's strike, what a belter.  I bet Cummings regrets playing so much "hit the bar" before the game and at half time now.

What happened to Tony Stokes?

You used to be good, but now you're shite!

Archived