Premiership Play Off Semi Final

Guest Back Post Misses

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

giphy.gif

Another spectacular 'Hibsing' that we should have prevented.

We got a penalty this time around, but I feel that a red card should have been shown.

It was frightening how wobbly we look even when we're well on-top of the game. If we had the composure that Falkirk had, we could have closed the game out, but we don't and tried to rush another goal. We also tried to rush our defensive duties which resulted in Gray failing to adhere to a basic principle of defending: don't clear the ball to the edge of your box. Thump! Goal! A bit more thumping in defence would have prevented the third too, but we tried to grapple & dispossess rather than boot the ball out of play at every opportunity. Falkirk deserved to come second, but I don't think they deserved to go through. Still, when you cannot do the basics when required then you don't deserve to win anything when punished.

Congratulations Falkirk, massive scenes and a chance for promotion - I hope you get promoted as I don't fancy another season trying to compete with the Bairns again!

I would be astounded if any Hibs fan was surprised at that. I wouldn't be surprised if Hibs' seasons & games are scripted.

Another dramatic episode in the comedic soap opera that is Hibernian Football Club Club.

Just want to clear one thing up whilst you're here.

I've been on your profile rather a lot over the past few days. I am not stalking you* I just spend my spare time looking at your outstanding gif/photoshop work

*I am, but I don't want you knowing and this is my cover story.

You can say what you like about Scottish football but these play offs are brilliant (and its summer ) .>Well played Falkirk, that was some end to a game..Good luck in the final as i reckon you will be a welcome addition to the top league..

We got a penalty this time around, but I feel that a red card should have been shown.

It was frightening how wobbly we look even when we're well on-top of the game. If we had the composure that Falkirk had, we could have closed the game out, but we don't and tried to rush another goal. We also tried to rush our defensive duties which resulted in Gray failing to adhere to a basic principle of defending: don't clear the ball to the edge of your box. Thump! Goal! A bit more thumping in defence would have prevented the third too, but we tried to grapple & dispossess rather than boot the ball out of play at every opportunity. Falkirk deserved to come second, but I don't think they deserved to go through. Still, when you cannot do the basics when required then you don't deserve to win anything when punished.

Congratulations Falkirk, massive scenes and a chance for promotion - I hope you get promoted as I don't fancy another season trying to compete with the Bairns again!

I would be astounded if any Hibs fan was surprised at that. I wouldn't be surprised if Hibs' seasons & games are scripted.

Another dramatic episode in the comedic soap opera that is Hibernian Football Club Club.

I had a mate round watching the game that wanted to go to the first leg of the final if it was at ER.  With about 20 mins to go he was feeling Hibs were going through, I told him to wait and see what happened in the last 15 minutes.

To Scott, the train-driving Bairns fan I met in Florida a couple of weeks ago......I know you don't post on here, but read regularly.

I told you that you'd win the play-offs if you got past Hibs (that was the day they beat us at ER 4-0) I'm glad it worked out for yeez.

All the best, I hope my other prediction comes true - that you beat the Premiership team like I said you would.

See you next year in the Championship, Hibs. Fucking losers. :lol:

Houston, McHugh, Alston, Stubbs........good guy, good guy, good guy.............w**k!

It's fucking hilarious but my initial reaction was to actually feel sorry for them, it should be impossible to lose games in that sort of manner so often. I thought being a Dundee fan was hard.

Still, fucking hilarious mind.

Well I forgot all about this until around half an hour ago and checked my phone. 

Smiled when I saw that Hibs were staying down.

Laughed when I saw that Hibs had been 2-1 up.

Then I saw the time of the winning goal..........

Archived