• Created
  • Last Reply

Bob McHugh v Hibs this season:

Starts: 1

Sub appearances: 3

Goals before 80 minutes: 0

Goals after 80 minutes: 3

Some boy.

He loves a late goal in important games. He put Cowdenbeath into the playoffs saving Alloa in the process, he also scored twice against Falkirk two years ago and now this. The definition of Clutch.

Henderson looks a cracking player. Similar game to the 1st leg, decent half hour for us, hibs comeback and dominate 2nd half, us pushing on at the end.

If anyone said after being 2 down v rangers and winning in the last minute but that wouldn't be the game of the season, you wouldn't believe them but tonight was amazing, the celebrations at the end were the best the new stadium has seen yet :-)

We were actually worse in the second half & played like Kelly's ladies up until Leahy's 'Howitzer'.

What a finish though, & Bob McShug popping up with the clincher again, feckin unbelievable!

Must be THE best game since the move to Westfield.

​

Finally, as much as I've enjoyed our victory. may I wish the Hibs all the best against the Sevconians in the Cup Final.

Somebody's bound to #Hibsit against you some time?

Thought keatings, henderson and mcgregor were excellent for hibs. Fyvie and stokes were utterly brutal though and bartley was pretty poor after coming on for mcgeough. Any idea whether mcgeough will make the cup final. If he doesnt stubbs should get shot. He clearly wasnt fit and should never have been risked. Spfl should be on the phone to barry mackay first thing tomorrow morning asking him to return his goal of the season trophy. Leahys strike makes his look like tap in.

Fyvie is horrific. Only calm moments in the second half were when he had the ball.

Quality attempt to play dead by the fat goalkeeper in the second half too. He's absolute pish. How exactly has Stubbs managed to collect such specimens?

Like the return of Scott Flinders.

We were actually worse in the second half & played like Kelly's ladies up until Leahy's 'Howitzer'.

What a finish though, & Bob McShug popping up with the clincher again, feckin unbelievable!

Must be THE best game since the move to Westfield.

​

Finally, as much as I've enjoyed our victory. may I wish the Hibs all the best against the Sevconians in the Cup Final.

Somebody's bound to #Hibsit against you some time?

If Hibs win this Scottish Cup Final after what has happened to them this year, then even I, the most diehard Rangers (Sevconian for all you twisted and totally in denial  wee turds out there) will doff my hat to them and say well done.

Archived