Premiership Play Off Semi Final

Guest Back Post Misses

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a game. Didn't expect to win in 90mins before the game. Even at 2-1 down I though the game would go to pens. That strike was an absolute peach from leahy. Scenes when Bob equalised. We were on the back foot most of the second half but this team and manager had a job to do and they don't give up until it's done. My hibby mate spat the dummy out saying the celebrations were cringe haha. Up ye. It's been great to have the hibs rivalry the last few seasons. Genuinely made the league that bit more exciting and has brought fans to the games.

I fear for the future of the 'Stubbseh' drummer once life's foremost loser is sacked in the summer. Might just be OK if Celtic pass on Deila to their feeder club.

Drummer deserved to get his drumstick stuck as far up his rectum as possible. Whoever let him into the ground with that should get shot. Was great to see him trooping off with his head doon at the end.

By god this Falkirk team do not give up. No matter how dominant the opposition are, they just don't fold. Magnificent stuff.

This, pretty much.

Fantastic stuff last night, brilliant with the Falkirk fans singing Amarillo at the end. Hibs played their part too and I hope they win next weekend.

I love Scottish football.

Hibs are financially in the Jimmy White. NO parachute payment, next to no tv money next season, STILL charging top flight dough for season tickets, NO poppy money to rob, NO MORE banks left to bump.

At least half of that squads 'top' earners will HAVE to be emptied to cut their cloth for an unprecedented 3rd season in the 2nd tier.

Karma can be a thing of intense beauty sometimes  :wub:

Hibs are financially in the Jimmy White. NO parachute payment, next to no tv money next season, STILL charging top flight dough for season tickets, NO poppy money to rob, NO MORE banks left to bump.

At least half of that squads 'top' earners will HAVE to be emptied to cut their cloth for an unprecedented 3rd season in the 2nd tier.

Karma can be a thing of intense beauty sometimes :wub:

They'll be receiving money from 2 cup finals though, does that not make them a decent bit of moolah?

Stunning game last night, Falkirk are a freak of nature in the nicest possible way.

Hibs really are box office, we could all see it coming but I sincerely hope they win next weekend.

Archived