Premiership Play Off Semi Final

Guest Back Post Misses

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know what your saying and he is a very good player but he was feeling the injury very early on and if you now end up without him for the cup final you'll really struggle. Hes obviously got very little confidence in bartley.

If Hibs win this Scottish Cup Final after what has happened to them this year, then even I, the most diehard Rangers (Sevconian for all you twisted and totally in denial  wee turds out there) will doff my hat to them and say well done.

Indeed.  Obviously I'd prefer us to win it but I know that Hibs are a better side than they have shown over recent weeks.  So if they do win I'd hardly be THAT upset.

Of all the times I have cursed being brought up a saints fan. Honestly I am so glad I wasn't born in leith

My entire family are from Leith,every one of them a Hearts fan inc my 98 year old Grandad.There is hope.

I know what your saying and he is a very good player but he was feeling the injury very early on and if you now end up without him for the cup final you'll really struggle. Hes obviously got very little confidence in bartley.

Indeed. If he hadn't played him tonight, he would've been absolutely slaughtered though. Very tricky one.

Bartley was atrocious tonight, looked like something wasn't right with him.

Must admit to feeling just a wee bit sorry for the proper Hibbes on here but Fannie's like Fyvie and Bounce deserve the grief that Hibs serve them all to frequently.Have a nice night boys,lol.

Indeed.  Obviously I'd prefer us to win it but I know that Hibs are a better side than they have shown over recent weeks.  So if they do win I'd hardly be THAT upset.

Hibs will now be playing the Cup Final with the desperation that goes with the risk of total failure. They have nothing to lose.

I reckon this Cup Final will be a high scoring event, I put my neck on the line and predict a Rangers (Newco) (Sevconian)(Zombie) victory by the odd goal in 5.

Archived