Premiership Play Off Semi Final

Guest Back Post Misses

It's fucking hilarious but my initial reaction was to actually feel sorry for them,

Why?

Even us diddy part-timers turned them over twice this season, with a n absolute gem of a goal and celebration from Nade too!

They are fucking rancid. Utterly honking team. They're back in the Championship next year for one reason.........

THEY HIBS'd IT AGAIN !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would much rather any team than either of the ugly sisters win the cup, but it would be fucking hilarious if they Hibsed up the cup final as well.

Just back from a twelve hour shift . When I left we were two one down with 15 to go. When I got home ya fucking beauty! We are Falkirk and we don't give in. Well done boys for a brilliant season. A bit of me wants us to stay down so we can do it to Hibs again

Hibs LOL

Get that round the wee Hibs tadgers they will be in tears not matter how they try and say otherwise.

What a season for Falkirk though hats off to the auld c**t Housty.

A classic piece of Hibsing tonight. Dominated the game for 70 minutes. Somehow conspired to lose 2 goals in a half where we barely left our penalty box.

Luke Leahy was sensational . Great performance. And the defence actually defended Hibs' 187 set pieces pretty well second half.

Still not sure how we won that game. Its just magnificent how Hibsy Hibs are. You've always got a chance against these utter losers.

Good luck to Falkirk in the final. Over the ties and over the season, Falkirk showed they know how to get it done to be better - and you can't teach that :)

Good luck Rugster on your incoming. Gives a pm and let me know how it goes buddy. :)

Convincing.

Haven't seen Killie this season, but Falkirk just keep churning out the results. That's all I'm basing that on, but it's well established that I know nothing :P

Likewise! Kilmarnock stumble between atrocious and competent. Its actually quite hard to tell which Kilmarnock will turn up on any given day, but if the competent Kilmarnock turn up they have a bit more about them than Falkirk.

History also favours them, for whatever that's worth.

Why?

Even us diddy part-timers turned them over twice this season, with a n absolute gem of a goal and celebration from Nade too!

They are fucking rancid. Utterly honking team. They're back in the Championship next year for one reason.........

THEY HIBS'd IT AGAIN !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!

I'm not saying they deserve to go up, they don't. I've obviously only seen tv games but they've been pish lately no matter how good their start. If Falkirk beat Kilmarnock it's completely deserved given their season and they'd be an excellent addition to the top league.

The point is that it must be fucking shite beings a Hibs fan given how they always bottle big matches, and I felt a wee bit sorry for them. 

I would much rather any team than either of the ugly sisters win the cup, but it would be fucking hilarious if they Hibsed up the cup final as well.

If we'd lost I'd have maybe agreed, but a patronising "cmon the hibees" for the underdog is now in order.

Can't support old firm against anyone regardless of what a twat Stubbs has been etc. Hope the Hibs win the cup. PS f**k the HIBS :P

Thanks man

And all the best with yourself. ðŸ‘ðŸ»

Archived