Premiership Play Off Semi Final

Guest Back Post Misses

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are Hibs actually real btw? I know we all joke about absolutely hilarious ways they'll f**k up, but they actually, genuinely, manage to do these things every time. Its unbelievable. 

I just explained what "Hibsd it" means to my girlfriend and told her about how they've managed it, and shes convinced I'm making it up.

You had us right up to that bit.

Now is the time for someone to step up and deliver a new vince McMahon gif

Mon Dieu's your man for these things. Top lad.

Really?  I'd imagine Kilmarnock will be strong favourites.  That Falkirk back line is horrific.

Falkirk have conceded 2 goals in 8 of their last 9 matches but only lost once.

So even though their back line is horrific they don't lose very often, not something you can say about Kilmarnock.

giphy.gif

Another spectacular 'Hibsing' that we should have prevented.

We got a penalty this time around, but I feel that a red card should have been shown.

It was frightening how wobbly we look even when we're well on-top of the game. If we had the composure that Falkirk had, we could have closed the game out, but we don't and tried to rush another goal. We also tried to rush our defensive duties which resulted in Gray failing to adhere to a basic principle of defending: don't clear the ball to the edge of your box. Thump! Goal! A bit more thumping in defence would have prevented the third too, but we tried to grapple & dispossess rather than boot the ball out of play at every opportunity. Falkirk deserved to come second, but I don't think they deserved to go through. Still, when you cannot do the basics when required then you don't deserve to win anything when punished.

Congratulations Falkirk, massive scenes and a chance for promotion - I hope you get promoted as I don't fancy another season trying to compete with the Bairns again!

I would be astounded if any Hibs fan was surprised at that. I wouldn't be surprised if Hibs' seasons & games are scripted.

Another dramatic episode in the comedic soap opera that is Hibernian Football Club Club.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Hibs will have spent 1/2 the time in the Championship that your club has been alive.  Sensational.

Are you filling in for Norman while he's getting treatment?

Are Hibs actually real btw? I know we all joke about absolutely hilarious ways they'll f**k up, but they actually, genuinely, manage to do these things every time. Its unbelievable. 

I just explained what "Hibsd it" means to my girlfriend and told her about how they've managed it, and shes convinced I'm making it up.

Tbh I'm convinced you're making it up too. Making up the fact you have a girlfriend that is.

giphy.gif

Another spectacular 'Hibsing' that we should have prevented.

We got a penalty this time around, but I feel that a red card should have been shown.

It was frightening how wobbly we look even when we're well on-top of the game. If we had the composure that Falkirk had, we could have closed the game out, but we don't and tried to rush another goal. We also tried to rush our defensive duties which resulted in Gray failing to adhere to a basic principle of defending: don't clear the ball to the edge of your box. Thump! Goal! A bit more thumping in defence would have prevented the third too, but we tried to grapple & dispossess rather than boot the ball out of play at every opportunity. Falkirk deserved to come second, but I don't think they deserved to go through. Still, when you cannot do the basics when required then you don't deserve to win anything when punished.

Congratulations Falkirk, massive scenes and a chance for promotion - I hope you get promoted as I don't fancy another season trying to compete with the Bairns again!

I would be astounded if any Hibs fan was surprised at that. I wouldn't be surprised if Hibs' seasons & games are scripted.

Another dramatic episode in the comedic soap opera that is Hibernian Football Club Club.

LOL Mon Dieu, fair play to you 

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Hibs will have spent 1/2 the time in the Championship that your club has been alive.  Sensational.

I know us sevco mob are doing awryt in comparison to this ancient giant of the scottish game

Dare I say we might even muster a scottish cup win against them

Really?  I'd imagine Kilmarnock will be strong favourites.  That Falkirk back line is horrific.

Haven't seen Killie this season, but Falkirk just keep churning out the results. That's all I'm basing that on, but it's well established that I know nothing   :P

That's why you're still posting on here rather getting acquainted with Nat King.  You Hibsed it, chap.

Archived