Premiership Play Off Semi Final

Guest Back Post Misses

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm seeing a Stokes last minute sitter in the cup final while the scores are level, Rangers run up the pitch and score.

Unfortunately I think their arses will collapse 2012 style and they'll get punted 3 or 4 nil.

I actually feel sorry for their supporters :lol:

you can tell something epic has happened when rab b comes out the misc football section to post a laughing gif :lol:

:lol: ... I had to see how my old pal Fyvie was doing he never disappoints :lol:

Odds on them to lose a last minute goal in the Cup final to complete the 2015/16 Triple Crown of Hibsing?

^^^ Pah, beaten to it!

Oh well, I'll just post this:

1zfpvuv.jpg

x5UkXf4.gif

10260991.gif

Good luck to Falkirk in the final. Over the ties and over the season, Falkirk showed they know how to get it done to be better - and you can't teach that :)

Good luck Rugster on your incoming. Gives a pm and let me know how it goes buddy. :)

Reminds me of oor mccoist years, absolutely gutted but putting on a brave face.

(Thumbs up)

Good luck to Falkirk in the final. Over the ties and over the season, Falkirk showed they know how to get it done to be better - and you can't teach that :)

Good luck Rugster on your incoming. Gives a pm and let me know how it goes buddy. :)

Angriest post in the history of P&B right here :lol:

On a footballing note for a minute, am I right in saying Falkirk were seconds away from a sixth 2-2 draw in their last seven?

Dodgy defence needs improved to go up. Plenty rest time ahead of the first leg though - hope you do it!

http://www.soccerbase.com/teams/team.sd?team_id=955&season_id=145&teamTabs=results

Cheers mate, same to you. Good luck in your final and likewise hope all goes well and let me know!

Archived