Premiership Play Off Semi Final

Guest Back Post Misses

I still can't quite believe that actually happened.

It was such a perfectly scripted Hibsing.

How can they possibly top this in the cup final?

Take a 90th minute lead against us and still lose before the final whistle

You heard it here first

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know why anyone's surprised. Every single Scottish Premiership Playoff Tie has been won by the higher placed team in the leagues, with only one exception: Hibs Hibsing it against Hamilton.

Of all the teams to support in world football, is supporting Hibs as bad as it gets?

Sure, there are worse teams out there, but does anyone else their fans down in the cruellest of ways like Hibs do? You couldn't script that.

Guest Bob Mahelp

I'd have preferred Hibs to be there next season because obviously Edinburgh is a cracking day on the bevvy.

Kilmarnock and Falkirk boozers just dinnae have the same allure. 

I still can't quite believe that actually happened.

It was such a perfectly scripted Hibsing.

How can they possibly top this in the cup final?

win the cup, open top bus parade, the massive party, the full works

SFA find an inelligible player played for hibs a week later, overturn the result, award rangers a 3-0 win :lol:

Good luck to Falkirk in the final. Over the ties and over the season, Falkirk showed they know how to get it done to be better - and you can't teach that :)

Good luck Rugster on your incoming. Gives a pm and let me know how it goes buddy. :)

Good luck to Falkirk in the final. Over the ties and over the season, Falkirk showed they know how to get it done to be better - and you can't teach that :)

Good luck Rugster on your incoming. Gives a pm and let me know how it goes buddy. :)

F*cking seething :lol:

On a footballing note for a minute, am I right in saying Falkirk were seconds away from a sixth 2-2 draw in their last seven?

Dodgy defence needs improved to go up. Plenty rest time ahead of the first leg though - hope you do it!

Of all the teams to support in world football, is supporting Hibs as bad as it gets?

Sure, there are worse teams out there, but does anyone else their fans down in the cruellest of ways like Hibs do? You couldn't script that.

This.

I don't know what Hibs have done to piss fate off so monumentally.

I don't see how you could ever even get your hopes up as a Hibs fan anymore. Every. Single. Time.

:)  :)  :)  :)  :)

Archived