Premiership Play Off Semi Final

Guest Back Post Misses

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck to Falkirk in the final. Over the ties and over the season, Falkirk showed they know how to get it done to be better - and you can't teach that :)

Good luck Rugster on your incoming. Gives a pm and let me know how it goes buddy. :)

Oh ya fucker.

Someone in the bambino household is getting a fucking pasting tonight.

Good luck to Falkirk in the final. Over the ties and over the season, Falkirk showed they know how to get it done to be better - and you can't teach that :)

Good luck Rugster on your incoming. Gives a pm and let me know how it goes buddy. :)

:) :) :)

Fooling nobody

titter.png

Are Hibs actually real btw? I know we all joke about absolutely hilarious ways they'll f**k up, but they actually, genuinely, manage to do these things every time. Its unbelievable. 

I just explained what "Hibsd it" means to my girlfriend and told her about how they've managed it, and shes convinced I'm making it up.

Well done Falkirk - well deserved over the season. Surely going up now.

Following Hibs must constitute cruel and unusual punishment at this point. I'm sure Tam Cowan will still be greeting about the unfairness of the  'Hibsed' term before the cup final, though.

To think this all started with a relegation party for hearts by the hibs faithfull

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Hibs will have spent 1/2 the time in the Championship that your club has been alive.  Sensational.

Well done Falkirk - well deserved over the season. Surely going up now.

Following Hibs must constitute cruel and unusual punishment at this point. I'm sure Tam Cowan will still be greeting about the unfairness of the  'Hibsed' term before the cup final, though.

Really?  I'd imagine Kilmarnock will be strong favourites.  That Falkirk back line is horrific.

Archived