The Partick Thistle thread

It'll be a PCA. Aberdeen want to get rid of Flood first, but there's no point in us selling if he's been playing so well. Could be the difference between staying up or relegated. I would rather he went down south but Aberdeen's a very good move for him.

There's no chance Bannigan will be here next season, I think he'd probably be better off in England though I suppose it might depend on his personal preference and circumstances.

That'll be ATS, O'Donnell, and Bannigan away in consecutive seasons when they're only just too old to get compensation. I suppose getting money for Hendry after him playing half a dozen games makes up for it a bit.

edit: agree with the lol @ "former Celtic kid", he's only been here since he was about 16.

Edited by Fuctifano

In all seriousness, Bannigan is an outstanding player, and having been at the last game at Pittodrie he is as good as if not better than any of your midfield guys who played that night.

He is an expert at creating space out of nothing, always plays a decent pass and has a great engine from the 1st to 95th minute.

If Aberdeen do get him he will be an outstanding addition to your squad and a certain starter every week.

Suspect this is the move he may make, I think there is a Bannigan shaped space at the back of Aberdeen's midfield with Flood getting on. A good move for him. Some of your more mouth breathing fans might not take to him because 'he's always passing it sideways' etc (still some that give him stick at Firhill), but he's a class act. I think he's our best player of the last 15 years.

Our wage bill will surely rise next season considering the likely promotion of a certain zombie hoard.

I'd heard Bannigan had decided to move down south from a fairly reliable source. Aberdeen would be a disappointing choice, imo.