The Partick Thistle thread

On reflection we have missed Higgy big time.

I'd love it if we could him bring back.

Sort it out Weir's.

Deffo gives more than Amoo. We also need an option up front. Dools hasn't had much joy despite putting in the effort over recent weeks.

Then again he's had feck all service so back to the Higgy shout...

Would be ideal during this window if we got a Tony Andreu type player, someone who's going to bang In goals from midfield. Welsh, Osman and Banzo I think have 1 between them this season. We're pretty light on goalscorers.

Undoubtedly - Andrew Davies of Ross County has scored as many for us as those 3 put together, but I suppose the flipside to that is if we sacrifice someone Welsh to bring in a more attacking midfielder, it might leave us more open at the back.

Someone I know heard today from Paul Gallacher that we have four players lined up -he gave no names, obvs. I very much doubt that we'll take all 4 if we get them, it's probably a priority list, much like our one for left back last year which had Jake Carroll at #148 (I hope)

edit: while I'm in desperately weak ITK mode, heard second-hand from someone else involved at Thistle that Lawless is the next one to sign, which I know a couple of people on here said as well so guessing it's true and will be announced early next week.

Edited by Fuctifano

if archie adds well this window we could have a decent season no relegation dog fight it would be nice for a change but the only thing with leaving your buisness late in the window is a lot of the quality players are snapped up.

any more rumors on this mandaron chap he seems to have vanished or was that all pish. it is a lot of pressure on dools with not a lot of goals coming from elsewhere

not sure why everyone is being so harsh on georgieshaw2nd here i mean we could all use punctuation and capital letters in our posts so that it doesnt take everyone 4 or 5 attempts at reading our posts to understand what is being said but if we all did that then the world would be a much more boring place so i think we should just lay off him as after all he is a jags fan like the rest of us RANDOM LAST PART OF POST IN CAPITAL LETTERS.

sorry we cant all be as massively entertaining as yourselfs

I don't think they were saying your posts are unentertaining but you might want to stick a little punctuation in them as they are sometimes a little difficult for old farts like me to understand. Appart from that they are just fine. Keep on posting George.