The Partick Thistle thread

Just now, El Gringo Jag said:

Fan ownership is great 🤓

Nice to see its not caused any drama. These fudds need to get to f**k.

I would rather have the glaziers instead of petty club disrupting squabbling

It’s a good thing that no one cares about anything you have to say. 

4 hours ago, El Gringo Jag said:

Fan ownership is great 🤓

Nice to see its not caused any drama. These fudds need to get to f**k.

I would rather have the glaziers instead of petty club disrupting squabbling

There’s nothing wrong with the Firhill windows.

2 hours ago, El Gringo Jag said:

It's good to have heroes.

Maybe aim a bit higher. Oh need to be careful as you will complain and get me suspended.... 

Quality bants douche

?

I wouldn't be as passive aggressive as to try and get someone banned.

Especially not a 'hero' like you.

Fool.

12 hours ago, El Gringo Jag said:

Evidence to the contrary old bean

I don't know what the f**k you are talking about, prove this bullshit or apologise.

I wouldn't know how to go about getting someone banned, unless I've said someone should be banned on here? Is that how you do it?

I'm happy to let you know exactly where I'll be at the next game ( he'll, I'll go to the Woody tomorrow), just so you can say this to my face.

Fucking keyboard warrior.

And yes, I've bitten, but this little turd has triggered me.

Does anyone know if there's a recall in Dowds loan?

It would be in our interests to recall him at the beginning of January, and force Ayr to offer us cash if they want to keep him.

He's away at the end of the season anyway, at least we could get something for him.

Worst case scenario, we have a miserable player on our hands for 4 months.

3 hours ago, baba douche said:

I don't know what the f**k you are talking about, prove this bullshit or apologise.

I wouldn't know how to go about getting someone banned, unless I've said someone should be banned on here? Is that how you do it?

I'm happy to let you know exactly where I'll be at the next game ( he'll, I'll go to the Woody tomorrow), just so you can say this to my face.

Fucking keyboard warrior.

And yes, I've bitten, but this little turd has triggered me.

I’ll tell them to get the sherry out

On 13/10/2023 at 10:44, baba douche said:

Does anyone know if there's a recall in Dowds loan?

It would be in our interests to recall him at the beginning of January, and force Ayr to offer us cash if they want to keep him.

He's away at the end of the season anyway, at least we could get something for him.

Worst case scenario, we have a miserable player on our hands for 4 months.

There’s always a recall clause in loans and you can activate it in January although there’s no chance he’ll play for Thistle again after his agents comments. 

Would imagine something will be sorted between player and club to allow him to leave and we’ll be the only club that can sign him at that point. We’ll be covering his wages just now so if you recall him you’ll have to pick that up until the end of the season. If Thistle are happy to do so for a player that won’t play then fair enough but I find it hard to believe. 

37 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

There’s always a recall clause in loans and you can activate it in January although there’s no chance he’ll play for Thistle again after his agents comments. 

Would imagine something will be sorted between player and club to allow him to leave and we’ll be the only club that can sign him at that point. We’ll be covering his wages just now so if you recall him you’ll have to pick that up until the end of the season. If Thistle are happy to do so for a player that won’t play then fair enough but I find it hard to believe. 

Must of missed this, what did his agent say? 

Just now, ayrunitedfw said:

Must of missed this, what did his agent say? 

Can’t remember the wording exactly but basically slated Doolan and the club for the way they treated Dowds. The agent is the Ark Sports guy who constantly makes a fud of himself on Twitter. 

Always liked big Dowds and think he'll do well for you ,however, don't think he was unfairly treated.Probably more of a case of him not fitting into Dools style of play /team set up which demands an element of strikers covering in defence when needed.

3 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Can’t remember the wording exactly but basically slated Doolan and the club for the way they treated Dowds. The agent is the Ark Sports guy who constantly makes a fud of himself on Twitter. 

Said something along the lines of he’s glad he won’t have to deal with Thistle ever again - although pretty sure he’s still Harry Milne’s agent.

4 minutes ago, jagsfan57 said:

Said something along the lines of he’s glad he won’t have to deal with Thistle ever again - although pretty sure he’s still Harry Milne’s agent.

David Mitchell as well, I think.

I think he’s just angry that his plan to keep Jacqui Low in charge never worked out, the fucking rat c**t. 

8 hours ago, I Clavdivs said:

Always liked big Dowds and think he'll do well for you ,however, don't think he was unfairly treated.Probably more of a case of him not fitting into Dools style of play /team set up which demands an element of strikers covering in defence when needed.

Think that may be right, but don’t know-   feels like he just wasn’t fancied by the manager re style of play he wanted to play.

Many talk about the fall out , the way he was or was not treated- but no one has disclosed any detail - so just conjecture by many who in all honesty know  no more that the rest of us.

Edited by Its not only a game

46 minutes ago, Its not only a game said:

Think that may be right, but don’t know-   feels like he just wasn’t fancied by the manager re style of play he wanted to play.

Many talk about the fall out , the way he was or was not treated- but no one has disclosed any detail - so just conjecture by many who in all honesty know  no more that the rest of us.

Hi Anton.