The Partick Thistle thread

Horrible at first sight, but I'm already starting to quite like it. It's amazing how weird it looks with red as the dominant colour rather than yellow. Agree with the comment that it looks quite continental - it also has a bit of the Fort Lauderdale Strikers about it. Interesting...

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

The strip looks quite continental. Bit too much red in it but think it could be a grower.

Me too. It takes a while to get your head around the abundance of red but I like it more with each viewing.

Teh twitterz linking us with Bradley Wickham, 19-year old ex Cardiff defender. Dunno whether dev squad or 1st team.

edit: his own twitter suggests he's just landed in Scotland so no idea if he's signed or a trialist.

Ex-youth player from Cardiff City?

Aye

It's a no from me. I'd have much rather had solid hoops, even if it did put us closer to our cousins from the East. The gradient makes it look a bit cheaper. Don't like the black additions, or the red shorts. Or the sponsor really.