Taps Aff

33 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Interesting article about @DA Baracus in the Huffington Post - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tykables-adult-baby-storefront_us_58d127f7e4b0be71dcf7e9ba

Also, throbber, wearing Lonsdale shorts for a day out with your girlfriend?  That is unforgivable :lol:  Are you going to go all out and get a Slazenger hoodie for your wedding day? 

I feel I'm being grossly misrepresented here.

I am not in to that sort of thing and I don't know why anyone would think I am.

43 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I feel I'm being grossly misrepresented here.

I am not in to that sort of thing and I don't know why anyone would think I am.

Because you invented the sex pram, people are basically assuming all kinds of indecency on your behalf.

@throbber You went to a posh food market in Stockbridge wearing Lonsdale shorts?  I'm amazed they let you in.  Can you not buy a decent pair of shorts that are more appropriate to your age and standing in the community?  Even a pishy pair of cargo shorts would be superior.

No - i wanted to wear my lonsdales and my mrs kicked up fuss saying she didnt want to be seen with me if i was wearing them and insisted i wore a pair of fancier shorts that i bought about 2 years ago. Those fancier shorts have definitely shrunk because they have been sitting idle in my wardrobe and they were too tight and it wasnt particularly comfortable.

15 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Because you invented the sex pram, people are basically assuming all kinds of indecency on your behalf.

@throbber You went to a posh food market in Stockbridge wearing Lonsdale shorts?  I'm amazed they let you in.  Can you not buy a decent pair of shorts that are more appropriate to your age and standing in the community?  Even a pishy pair of cargo shorts would be superior.

I saw a gap in the market, that's all

18 minutes ago, throbber said:

they were denim. I have a few other pairs of more formal shorts that i bought before our holiday in New York in 2015. 

Did you also wear high-heels like the 'Strutters' in the moneysupermarket ad?