The 3rd Chapter. (Accies 2016/2017 Thread)

Wonder what will happen with the strip next season. New home top same shorts and socks or do the right thing and get a complete strip like we should have last year? Another season out the away strip though.

Someone on Accies World (I know) has posted that D'Acol is signing for Inverness and that Nicky Clark and Nicky Law have been offered contracts but that they've both been offered better deals by Dundee Utd.

I love this time of the year.

Yip, the smell of shite is in the air!

Not sure if it's been covered, but does anyone know what's going on outside the turnstiles furthest from the away end?

I believe we are building a Bio- mass plant which will power the stadium. First club in Britain to run entirely on this type of scheme.

Just gonna leave this here....

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hamilton-accies-funding-set-childrens-7752072#JV6hrrykQSUklMzx.97

"They hope the Cruyff Court will be in operation during next season."

"Hamilton took the opportunity to announce the funding at the same time as launching their season ticket offer for season 2016-17.

Adults and concessions will be set at £150, while the Johan Cruyff under-16 price is £14."

Does nayone heard anything about where ziggy and mcgovern are goin yet???

Ziggy said that he was going on holiday, and would make a decision after that. McGovern I'm pretty sure is concentrating on the Euros just now, and will see what offers he's got afterwards