The 3rd Chapter. (Accies 2016/2017 Thread)

So, Les has said he'll be willing to spend a bit of money. I genuinely think it'd be interesting to see how much of a say Canning has in transfers, and if we decide to spend money on a promising lower league player or a tried and tested.

Great offer from Accies but quite a risky one too from a budgeting perspective. Not sure how much the season tickets went for last season but say it was £250; they'll be looking for an approximate 60% increase in uptake just to stand still this year.

£350 last season, £300 the season before. I think there was a big drop in numbers last season, didn't Les admit only 288 actually purchased, including all the freebie attachments it was nearer 1000.

Are concession buyers not a bit annoyed? Only a small saving for them while it's a huge saving for the waged. Hate to be churlish because it is an amazing deal (£30 cheaper than Albion Rovers adults) but £200 and £100 would still have been brilliant. Doesn't affect me but hey, I'm always thinking of others!

Fantastic offer, really impressed and proud of our club for doing this... Something I've not said for a while!

It's amazing how Accies can pull brilliant gestures like this out the bag when they put their minds to it. I just hope that one of the two new board members can really improve our marketing and commercial side. An offer like this should be on billboards around Hamilton.