Cowdenbeath FC 2016/ 2017

Well done to Darren McGregor on winning the Scottish Cup has come a long way since I used to watch him playing for our under 18s on a Sunday morning!

Also remember Liam Henderson's dad playing for us back in the day.

I didn't know Nicky was that old. He was a classic example of a player stuck on the fringes until Cowden gave him the chance to shine. Really good player.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't know Nicky was that old. He was a classic example of a player stuck on the fringes until Cowden gave him the chance to shine. Really good player.

Nicky's 47, remember it was 25 years ago he joined us. Liam looks a deadringer of him.

Signed by the much maligned Andy Harrow as well, he had a poor spell as manager but signed a few decent players like Alan Combe , funny enough who was also on the telly picking up a medal as he's a Hibs coach, and Willie Callaghan.

Have a look at the threads lately against me maybe that will answer your question I'm not a daft wee 16 year old I'm 45 if you want to have a go then bring it on . But don't expect me to lye down and take it like 316 & coo in the village had a gang up last night and then found out they couldn't handle the heat. Daft wee boys that's wots wrong with me ok if you want to talk to personally I will put my mobile number on and you can all have a go.

Have a look at the threads lately against me maybe that will answer your question I'm not a daft wee 16 year old I'm 45 if you want to have a go then bring it on . But don't expect me to lye down and take it like 316 & coo in the village had a gang up last night and then found out they couldn't handle the heat. Daft wee boys that's wots wrong with me ok if you want to talk to personally I will put my mobile number on and you can all have a go.

Why all the interest in Cowden? Can't understand why you don't just leave it. What will be will be. Hopefully we get the right person in place. End of.

Liam fox starting to look good

If it's him he will have very good contacts at Hearts and might do a Hartley with two consecutive promotions as I have no doubt this will be his objective if he gets the job.

This is sounding promising. Fox would be a welcome appointment and his links with Hearts could be mutually beneficial for both clubs. I don't understand why this being a Saturday should effect an official announcement being made. It's of no consequence though as long as the right appointment is made.

:lol:  Can't we all just continue to have a go on here ;)

If Liam Fox is the new manager them I'm chuffed with that.  Does remind me of last season though when we all thought it was Darren Dods getting the gig...

This is sounding promising. Fox would be a welcome appointment and his links with Hearts could be mutually beneficial for both clubs. I don't understand why this being a Saturday should effect an official announcement being made. It's of no consequence though as long as the right appointment is made.

Perhaps because most people are happy on a Saturday night and folk not looking forward to Monday morning on a Sunday

So the club like to release good news on a Sunday so people start the working week with a smile on their faces.

Perhaps because most people are happy on a Saturday night and folk not looking forward to Monday morning on a Sunday

So the club like to release good news on a Sunday so people start the working week with a smile on their faces.

It doesn't matter anyway. These things tend to leak out now. Elton John can testify to that ;) .

Archived