Cowdenbeath FC 2016/ 2017

It's good to learn about the club's policy around Saturday and Sunday communications as I wasn't aware we had one.

Well it's about time we did!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have a look at the threads lately against me maybe that will answer your question I'm not a daft wee 16 year old I'm 45 if you want to have a go then bring it on . But don't expect me to lye down and take it like 316 & coo in the village had a gang up last night and then found out they couldn't handle the heat. Daft wee boys that's wots wrong with me ok if you want to talk to personally I will put my mobile number on and you can all have a go.

You are 45 years old?

You sound like a silly wee b*****d about 14. Have a word with yourself.

You are 45 years old?

You sound like a silly wee b*****d about 14. Have a word with yourself.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂ðŸ˜ðŸ˜‚ Neilly in Saturday night hardman mode 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Suspect any decision will have to be ratified at a Board meeting. Would expect any announcement after that happens so if there is to be an imminent appointment of whoever, I would look to early next week, I guess.

Sounds like there will be a statement in the morning PELE.

I was only joking. What I meant was the board do an amazing job and they are in no rush to update websites or social media sites everytime something happens. They do have a life. We are not Man Utd with press officers etc.

Surely the club could at least say statement on the managers position will be issued soon ????

I would suggest that if the club had an announcement or statement to make then it would do so be it Saturday, Sunday or any other day of the week.

Starting to think it may not be Fox.

Never thought of him before as I forgot all about him and we have been sided tracked with what the bookies have and they sometimes get it completely wrong.

Barry Nicholson?

Never thought of him before as I forgot all about him and we have been sided tracked with what the bookies have and they sometimes get it completely wrong.

Barry Nicholson?

Currently development manager at Fleetwood Town where I imagine he will earn more than we pay plus it's a bigger club. Do you just pluck random ex Rangers players out of their air 316?

Currently development manager at Fleetwood Town where I imagine he will earn more than we pay plus it's a bigger club. Do you just pluck random ex Rangers players out of their air 316?

No its just I believe a current manager from down south was interviewed for the job.

Maybe it was Louis Van Gal

Barry Nicholson?

don't think.dangerous

If it was such a dead cert on it being Fox I would have thought this would have been announced by now the reason I am starting to think it might not be

i do know what you mean,I don't know why it's not been announced but it is him.

If it was such a dead cert on it being Fox I would have thought this would have been announced by now the reason I am starting to think it might not be

should be announced tomorrow or tuesday

i do know what you mean,I don't know why it's not been announced but it is him.

Maybe no signed written contract yet and the club has done a U turn with the announcement that Mourhino is going to Utd and the chairman flew down to Manchester last night to try and lure Van Gal so has put Fox on hold until Van Gal comes up and looks at our fantastic Olympic style stadium with a race track instead of a running track

Archived