Thistle v Accies

Last game of the season with pretty much all nothing to play for. We're guaranteed 9th unless theres a crazy swing in goal difference?

Can see a few of the younger lads being given a run out here, as we've got a few first team choices out injured etc.

Am I right in thinking Mackinnon and Imire are suspended for this?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the fucking point?

Another give away and maybe a few goals shared between the teams in a glorified end of season affair.

Will the away fans be in the excellent main stand facility or stuck in the corner of the JHS next to the North Stand? Seems a waste of resources opening the stand for numbers not much bigger that the ICT support from a couple of weeks ago.

A chance for farewells to be made to players from both sides I suppose.

Again it'll either be a cheeky 3-3 draw or a sterile 0-0 snoozzzzefest.

A great chance to say goodbye to David Wilson in front of a crowd of 1,760 after Mathias Pogba scores his 3rd goal of the season (all vs Accies) in a tedious 1-1 draw.

I will mostly be drinking lager.

I suspect there will be a few of the free team photos left over if there is 2,000 of them.

Can't be bothered with a 12.30 kickoff and only going since it'll be the last Saturday for a while where I'll have plans on a Saturday afternoon that don't involve going into town or bevvying without a game of football to watch. Would also like to see Nisbet given a chance from the start, although would love to see new Instagram over-enthusiast Mathias Pogba continue his 100% scoring record against Accies. Trying to get myself emotionally prepared for the tearful farewell to David Wilson as well #ThankYouDiv

Would be gutted if Douglas is suspended as watching the wee fud get wound up was probably going to be the one source of entertainment from this game.

5-4 thriller. Pogba (3), a Doolan backheel and #ThankYouDiv Wilson with a last minute tap-in for us, Welsh og (3) and Scully og for Accies.

Nice day for the fans to enjoy the game with both sides perhaps fielding young players the score does not really matter.I expect a lot of emotion from the players that are leaving both clubs and maybe even some tears :bairn 

A great chance to say goodbye to David Wilson in front of a crowd of 1,760 after Mathias Pogba scores his 3rd goal of the season (all vs Accies) in a tedious 1-1 draw.

I will mostly be drinking lager.

Just heard that Wilson is supposed to be getting a new contract, so no need to say goodbye yet...

Archived