CLYDE FC season 16/17 Thread

There's a lad that fell from grace after chasing money... Should've stayed at hearts and got his England move

Still though. Would've been on what 5-10k a week for 4 year? Not too shabby. Don't think he would've made it in England at any decent level anyway. Sure he'll be happy enough with that.

9 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

He's no signed his son has he?

Did you read the article at all? ;)

Barry explained that Kyle, his son, would make his own way at the club:-

"I was a bit reluctant to sign Kyle because of the family connection, but he is in on his own merit and the other coaches feel the same. He'll be treated no differently to any other player."

2 minutes ago, Adolfo Rios said:

Did you read the article at all? ;)

"I was a bit reluctant to sign Kyle because of the family connection, but he is in on his own merit and the other coaches feel the same. He'll be treated no differently to any other player."

To be fair, Bob Malcolm is hardly going to turn to his boss and say "Sorry Barry, your son's pish".

Did you read the article at all? [emoji6]

Seen the family connection bit tbf! ;)

His sons tall and ginger... If he's left footed Jorg Albertz is definitely the real dad.

1 minute ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Seen the family connection bit tbf! ;)

His sons tall and ginger... If he's left footed Jorg Albertz is definitely the real dad.

I think he is left footed (from the handful of mins he played pre-season)  :huh:

Did you read the article at all? [emoji6]

You really think any of the other coaches are going to say nah he isn't very good ha ha

Hopefully the boy is a good player
No problem with us signing him

But please spare us the b******