CLYDE FC season 16/17 Thread

20 hours ago, Günther said:

Good shot stopper yes, but he always palmed it out to the middle of the goal mouth and got punished a few times for it. I still remember our 4-2 win at the shire and it was time after time and luckily we weren't punished. 

Barry didn't rate him and neither did I. Good luck to the lad however

Did Shaggro/ Penguin not tell us last season that Waters was the best goalie in the division, only for him to be bombed out the team the following week for Gibson?

Waters played 13 games of which there were 3 defeats he got bombed out the team ? aafter a shut out against East Fife had a right few outstanding performances he got dropped after a shut out against East Fife can't remember the reason BF gave for dropping him all a bit strange at the time

He single-handedly won us 3 points in a 1-0 win against Elgin, in a superb performance that included saving a penalty.

I did witness his nightmare game away to East Stirling (when we won 4-2) where he was all over the place, and was lucky to get away with only losing 2 goals.

Potentially a very good keeper, with the right coaching.

From statement 3rd August.....

"It will be worn by the team for our second home league game of the season, against Cowdenbeath, and the club expects to receive the replica shirts within the same timescale.

Watch out for further news on the official website during the coming weeks."

Anybody heard anymore about release of strip????

bit like your board then, offering barry ferguson a new contract. 

no time for tactics at clyde, takes him half an hour to read out the team.

The only reason Barry Ferguson is getting a new contract as his own cash is whittling its way into the club to keep his managerial ego going.

5 year extension with possibility of making it permanent if right deal can be found. Hopefully settles off fields matters for time being that we can concentrate on continuing progress on the park.

I wonder what the new excuse for not going to games will be.

Chairman? Ferguson? The blue away strip?