CLYDE FC season 16/17 Thread

1 hour ago, the_bully_wee said:

Last night's "highlights" make for quite spectacular viewing. Wouldn't mind having that Nisbet boy on loan.

Agreed, thought he looked good and would be worth getting even till January if we could. 

The three under 20s are miles off the pace. Watching the highlights was worse than first time round.

Even the referee was taking pity on us towards the end. He put his hand in his pocket ready to show our number 2 a yellow with about 10 to go before realising he already booked him in the first half, and gave him a warning instead :lol:

I don't know if I was hallucinating or not but I could have sworn I saw Marc Waters pop out the tunnel for a couple of seconds in Clyde training gear just prior to kickoff.

I don't know if I was hallucinating or not but I could have sworn I saw Marc Waters pop out the tunnel for a couple of seconds in Clyde training gear just prior to kickoff.

[emoji23][emoji23] I think that might of been Gormley, followed the same trend Messi and many other players have went for with dying the hair

15 minutes ago, CK said:

Even the referee was taking pity on us towards the end. He put his hand in his pocket ready to show our number 2 a yellow with about 10 to go before realising he already booked him in the first half, and gave him a warning instead :lol:

It was gormley sporting a messi hairdo!

I think the font should be fainter and the badge is horrible; no idea why there's no black in it. It's also bizarre having the sponsorship logo plastered over the top of names.

Edited by David W

1 minute ago, David W said:

I think the font should be fainter and the badge is horrible; no idea why there's no black in it.

That was my thoughts, but after reading the OS I see it's a sample, I assume the badge will be proper colour at least. Agree about the names being too prominent on this shirt 

I think the font should be fainter and the badge is horrible; no idea why there's no black in it.

There does seem to be some names cropped with the chevrons /badge /sponsors presume they appear elsewhere

Looks ok not the worst not the best strip

1 minute ago, Clyde soccer trendy said:

Totally different from top we were promised.
But hey....who are we as fans to expect a simple explanation.

eh no it doesn't, only difference is the chevrons and they don't look too bad

Rumour was we didn't want chevrons but don't see how we could get away with out them being on strip it's their trade mark hope the guys who paid for names like the strip that's the most important point