CLYDE FC season 16/17 Thread

Hope we dont get fined for putting out a weakened team like happened when we played ross county twice away within 4days under Mcdonald/Maitland....

Well if they are going to fine teams for playing weakened teams then we will cope it

But the club and BF have put a marker down good on them will be worth it

as much as this tournament is a load of shite, this could get seriously embarrassing.  

not exactly sure what marker is being laid down by the club or the manager.  i never saw them publicly come out and condemn the idea of 'colt teams' anywhere.  i admit i may have missed it.

as much as this tournament is a load of shite, this could get seriously embarrassing.  

not exactly sure what marker is being laid down by the club or the manager.  i never saw them publicly come out and condemn the idea of 'colt teams' anywhere.  i admit i may have missed it.

From word go the rumour has been that they ain't interested in this cup we have small squad personally no bothered in the slightest to get knocked out plus putting under 20 teams in the competition is beyond patronising

So why shouldn't we just put our under 20 team in the cup

Get yer excuses in ya muppets! :lol:

So your saying it's more embarrassing to loose with your u20's than get beat 3-0 by a non league team then go into the next game and get pumped 7-0? Thought process there? Years of inbreeding if I ever saw it

Obviously our big team status has all the wee village idiots frothing at the mouth because our league two part time under 20 team got beat by a full time under 20 team funded by a couple of lucky fat c***s in Largs premiership team.

Ooooh! Hurting badly! Delicious!