CLYDE FC season 16/17 Thread

Not sure what the Issues are exactly but something needs to be addressed very quickly, at the very least we should be able to scrape a draw in the last two weeks, it's just not good enough. Very similar to last year blowing it big time against teams in relegation battle. I would have to question the attitude, concentration and game management from so called experienced players.

Very disappointing to say the least.

Edited by FREDDYFRY

Not sure what the Issues are exactly but something needs to be addressed very quickly, at the very least we should be able to scrape a draw in the last two weeks, it's just not good enough. Very similar to last year blowing it big time against teams in relegation battle. I would have to question the attitude, concentration and game management from so called experienced players.
Very disappointing to say the least.

And what about the manager he gets off scot free ?
I have been big supporter of BF but when it comes to crunch games something happens yes we have been unlucky with injuries but we still have the players to win last week and this week
No doubt we will get the usual toys out the pram interview after a bad defeat or maybe he will send bob out to mumble into the microphone ha ha

7 minutes ago, JustinBieber said:

Hi guys this is singer, songwriter, model and actor Justin Bieber I have took sometime away from music to get into contact with a Clyde supporter Jamie Porritt, i posted before but no one replied..

thank you for your time 

Any chance of you donating the club some money mate? 

Envy would be something. I didn't quite get the love in that he got from some quarters of the Clyde support. If I'm honest I'm surprised he's got another gig in this league. I don't see how he would improve anywhere at Berwick except from heating up the score , pretty odd signing if I'm honest. 

He's been at Alloa since the start of the season. Not played much for them though.

He did score a few cracking goals for us and could play just about anywhere but, aye, he's no very good :lol:1481966991793.jpg.e3a72475e07fad54752e49

Envy would be something. I didn't quite get the love in that he got from some quarters of the Clyde support. If I'm honest I'm surprised he's got another gig in this league. I don't see how he would improve anywhere at Berwick except from heating up the bench, pretty odd signing if I'm honest. 

Whilst we have been left languishing in League 2, Big Pat has been balling at a higher level. Just chew on that before you question his genius.