CLYDE FC season 16/17 Thread

The only hope is with us having 5 of our next 6 at home and also no midweek game this week to maybe help JP & Peaso to try and sort some things.
Its all hope though & not much confidence.

Phew that's all right then [emoji23]

22 minutes ago, SLClyde said:

We're on the way down. Can't see how we're going to turn this round at all. 

Need a manager in, not working with jp and peaso. 

They've had three games, two against the top two. They've had two training sessions. What on Earth difference do you expect there to have been?

7 minutes ago, David W said:

They've had three games, two against the top two. They've had two training sessions. What on Earth difference do you expect there to have been?

I don't expect to go down to Berwick and concede 4 f*****g goals for a start.  

Has it made any difference to the players, doesn't seem like it. 

We will be safe and challenging for the league two title next season.
Of that I've no doubt.

Five of our next six games at home, mostly against other relegation fodder.

Three weeks from now we'll be complaining that the remaining games are dead rubbers as Clyde will be well clear of trouble.

None two rookies put in charge of a team facing falling out the league

But nevermind maybe after another 5 or 6 games we should see a couple of results

Ps locke got a win today without having a single training session like to tell me how that one works ?

We will be safe and challenging for the league two title next season.
Of that I've no doubt.

Five of our next six games at home, mostly against other relegation fodder.

Three weeks from now we'll be complaining that the remaining games are dead rubbers as Clyde will be well clear of trouble.

Nice one [emoji23]

Look out the golf clubs [emoji6]

I expect them to give some of the players going through the motions the hairdryer treatment. Most of them need reminding they are shite and playing for their futures instead of the pampered protein shake culture under ferguson. You can hardly expect '2 of the lads' to do that though.

We are in the shit and needed an experienced head in not 2 rookies.

Makes me laugh Locke is a shit manager. One game 3 points away from home. A team we lost to as well earlier this week. If you are in the mess like us you don't put rookies in charge. When will this fooking board learn

Why start now

Ferguson filled the team with well past date good players carrying more pounds than the bank of Scotland to get promotion and failed the board need to get a grip here and live by their means and get a manager that knows how to work with what he has at his disposal

I thought I would have felt more depressed than I actually do; suppose it's due to the inevitability of it all. The present situation was alway going to happen as there was no way we were getting a win today, the other two behind us at the start of the day we're going to get their win at some point. 

Forfar; having seen them last week, are a team feeling the pressure so not surprised they lost today? Our only hope of not finishing bottom is that the players can manage not to panic and can turn in a couple of performances particularly at home. Ironically given the horrible run it will probably only take 1-2 wins to be safe, unfortunately there is zero evidence that's going to happen.

Not there today but only thing I can take is that our joke of a defence only conceded  one, which is a step in right direction, JP and Peaso will now have to keep calm and believe it's still in our own hands. Not convinced personally but it's not up to me it's up to the players now and hopefully they have enough pride left to avoid being the players who allowed Clyde FC to fall out of the Senior level of Scottish football.

I thought I would have felt more depressed than I actually do; suppose it's due to the inevitability of it all. The present situation was alway going to happen as there was no way we were getting a win today, the other two behind us at the start of the day we're going to get their win at some point. 
Forfar; having seen them last week, are a team feeling the pressure so not surprised they lost today? Our only hope of not finishing bottom is that the players can manage not to panic and can turn in a couple of performances particularly at home. Ironically given the horrible run it will probably only take 1-2 wins to be safe, unfortunately there is zero evidence that's going to happen.
Not there today but only thing I can take is that our joke of a defence only conceded  one, which is a step in right direction, JP and Peaso will now have to keep calm and believe it's still in our own hands. Not convinced personally but it's not up to me it's up to the players now and hopefully they have enough pride left to avoid being the players who allowed Clyde FC to fall out of the Senior level of Scottish football.

Good post

The majority of these players don't care about the club our most experienced players are more interested in their old firm teams

Best we can hope for now is to win the play off

Unfortunately with the two companies managers taking over they are sticking with their pals who they have played with for years look at their selection so far

Club needs cleansed from top to bottom end of