CLYDE FC season 16/17 Thread

My original point was fans asking who is he what is his connections to clyde .

Who cares we have had plenty with clyde connections in charge and it got us nowhere

Ronnie Mac no connections what so ever best thing that ever happened to the club in past 30 years end of

Were up to our necks in quicksand and we want to know if any guy who is offering to pull us out has a receipt for the rope

Remind me did we see the details of the EK deal or any other of the failed relocations no confidentiality clause excuses were rolled out
But the club was quite happy to speak to them

I have no idea what the proposal is and whether or not it's good for the club but they seems an element that want it dismissed out of hand before even seeing it

Strange

The board sat down with this group and asked to see their proposal. Their stance was, "we'll show you it but with you not doing your legal duty of care and due process for these things and just let us have our way". They were happy to hand over the running if this proposal met all legal obligations and was for the benefit of the club.

The board do a lot wrong, but this isn't one of those times.

Official JP and McDonald in charge of training tonight and game on Saturday
No mention of Bob Malcolm position think that tells you he will have to have his contract paid and quite right too

Pleased with JP and Peaso. Two intelligent players; the kind that occasionally do make good gaffers. Gets Malcolm out the way, raising the prospect of our form turning.

Looks like we're holding out until the close season for an appointment, according to the Cumbernauld News. Martin Lauchlan's described us a "big club" recently, having been linked with the job. Sick stuff.

Understandable that  JP and Peaso taking charge, they have an understanding of the squads strengths and weaknesses and I think they are respected by the players. Tough start for them on Saturday hope everyone gets behind them and the players, draw a line under what has happened in the past few months and have a fresh start and see where that takes us, who knows they might just make a good partnership.

Yeah understandable that both JP and McDonald would get the job as I doubt we have any money to recruit a new manager

No word on Bob Malcolm so take it we are still paying him or her is waiting a pay off (and that is only right as the guy has a contract ) Well can.only hope that the new management team can turn it around and keep us in the league.

But let's get it clear if the unthinkable happens and we lose our league status the responsibility will lie with the board , not players, managers

Spin it anyway you like the buck stops at their door.

Yeah understandable that both JP and McDonald would get the job as I doubt we have any money to recruit a new manager
No word on Bob Malcolm so take it we are still paying him or her is waiting a pay off (and that is only right as the guy has a contract ) Well can.only hope that the new management team can turn it around and keep us in the league.

But let's get it clear if the unthinkable happens and we lose our league status the responsibility will lie with the board , not players, managers

Spin it anyway you like the buck stops at their door.

You were doing so well....then you had to sneak the board into it. Pretty sure nobody is happy about them just now but ffs we are a handfull of games from oblivion so just concentrate on the team getting some points and leave all the board stuff until we know where we stand !