CLYDE FC season 16/17 Thread

Maybe it's because I'm getting on a bit - but on the facebook page, it appears that Stephen Tennant has no plans for us to look over at this time. Can anyone else who has seen it, confirm or contradict this?

I'm losing enough grey hairs, without trying to engage my brain into understanding this!

Can somebody give me a recap of what made Bobby Gracey the villian?

Yeah me too. It's all a bit 1984, I've forgot who we hate and why anymore. I'm genuinely getting to the stage where I'm nearly past giving a f**k, we are a complete shambles on and off the park.

If they genuinely have anything to say, that is worthwhile and has any credence, then we are going to need a mediator.

Otherwise it will take about 3 mins for someone to wind someone else up, and bang goes another opportunity.

Too many egos and too many who just aren't up to it. And that's just the business side of it.

Edited by SouthLanarkshireWhite

Tennant said his group has no plans to return. In that instance why put out his posts if its old news. Found it odd. Shame

Going from what he has posted on the FB group, I can't say that I am disappointed that he has no plans to return to the table. He came across as an absolute roaster on the group, shooting down all of those who had genuine questions and had a air of "It's ma baw and if you don't like it then I'm fucking off up the road."

Wasn't it the mid-1980's that he played with us for a short time?