CLYDE FC season 16/17 Thread

If they genuinely have anything to say, that is worthwhile and has any credence, then we are going to need a mediator.

Otherwise it will take about 3 mins for someone to wind someone else up, and bang goes another opportunity.

Too many egos and too many who just aren't up to it. And that's just the business side of it.

This is a far to sensible post please cut this rationale thinking out now

Oh that's right let's check credentials to make sure they are clyde minded funnily enough we have been quite happy with a hibs fan celtic fan on the board in the last couple of years

Must have missed where anyone said he needed to be Clyde minded. I couldn't care who he is, or who he follows, as long as he is right for the club. One of our biggest idols of the last 30 odd year is an out and out Celtic fan, and never has anything been said about that. We've had people touting him for the managerial job as well!

Within two responses on the FB group he was calling Clyde fans, many of whom have given more to the club than he ever has, imbeciles, and refused to give any details about supposedly confidential talks, which from what I can surmise, requested that the BoD resigned and he replaced them without any consultation with the CIC, which is obviously a no go. As such, they chucked their toys out the pram, making any point he had on here, or Facebook, completely redundant.

Face it, boy's a weapon looking for a bit of spin to ruffle the feathers of the Board and make them shite it after being laughed out of whatever talks he held with the club.

Please leave Malcolm. You dont need the money surely Ffs. Do everyone a favour !!!

He's up the Kirkhouse most Saturday nights, given the price of a pint in there he must need the dosh!

9 hours ago, Bridgeton Clyde Boy said:

A friend that was speaking to McNiff the other day "McNiff was saying Bob Malcolm didn't even tell him he was coming on at half time. It took another player to tell him he was to play left back. Not one word said to him by boab "

We are in trouble 

I played in the fans match a year and a half ago and big Boab was managing our team. Stood there for about 15 minutes then said 'have a wee warm up if you want guys, up to you'.

BF taking the other team and doing warm up drills on the pitch for about half an hour.

I know it was just a kickabout, but even then the kind of character he is shone through, and the above sums him up perfectly.

If he stays in charge until the end of the season we might as well rap it, cos we'll end up losing the 2 Cowdenbeath games and finishing last.

Need to get an experienced head in ASAP..

Edited by macclyde+

10 hours ago, Adam said:

He's up the Kirkhouse most Saturday nights, given the price of a pint in there he must need the dosh!

Kirkhouse Shettleston? I'll shout my abuse across the road from the Railway Tavern then save me going to the game

Must have missed where anyone said he needed to be Clyde minded. I couldn't care who he is, or who he follows, as long as he is right for the club. One of our biggest idols of the last 30 odd year is an out and out Celtic fan, and never has anything been said about that. We've had people touting him for the managerial job as well!

Within two responses on the FB group he was calling Clyde fans, many of whom have given more to the club than he ever has, imbeciles, and refused to give any details about supposedly confidential talks, which from what I can surmise, requested that the BoD resigned and he replaced them without any consultation with the CIC, which is obviously a no go. As such, they chucked their toys out the pram, making any point he had on here, or Facebook, completely redundant.

Face it, boy's a weapon looking for a bit of spin to ruffle the feathers of the Board and make them shite it after being laughed out of whatever talks he held with the club.

It was the mention of the "clyde family" that got me.

I hate that phrase. We aren't a family.

And if we were, we would be the most dysfunctional, fkd up family in Scotland. Think the Haneys on acid and you wouldn't even be halfway there.

16 hours ago, Adam said:

Does Bob not also know Hugh Kelly at the Shettleston Juniors Social Club? I am

sure he has played at Greenfield Park in a charity match. Before anyone asks, I 

have no knowledge on the comparison price of drinks:P

The 'Clyde-minded' bit boils my piss somewhat also. The original phrase was coined by Celtic fans as a sectarian inverted slur on lifelong Protestant Rangers fan and lawyer Jock Brown's appointment to their club. 

Get it tae f**k. 

My original point was fans asking who is he what is his connections to clyde .

Who cares we have had plenty with clyde connections in charge and it got us nowhere

Ronnie Mac no connections what so ever best thing that ever happened to the club in past 30 years end of

Were up to our necks in quicksand and we want to know if any guy who is offering to pull us out has a receipt for the rope

Remind me did we see the details of the EK deal or any other of the failed relocations no confidentiality clause excuses were rolled out
But the club was quite happy to speak to them

I have no idea what the proposal is and whether or not it's good for the club but they seems an element that want it dismissed out of hand before even seeing it

Strange

2 hours ago, ClydeSI said:

It was the mention of the "clyde family" that got me.

I hate that phrase. We aren't a family.

And if we were, we would be the most dysfunctional, fkd up family in Scotland. Think the Haneys on acid and you wouldn't even be halfway there.

Aye, f**k being related to you :lol:

31 minutes ago, cfcuk said:

My original point was fans asking who is he what is his connections to clyde .

Who cares we have had plenty with clyde connections in charge and it got us nowhere

Ronnie Mac no connections what so ever best thing that ever happened to the club in past 30 years end of

Were up to our necks in quicksand and we want to know if any guy who is offering to pull us out has a receipt for the rope

Remind me did we see the details of the EK deal or any other of the failed relocations no confidentiality clause excuses were rolled out
But the club was quite happy to speak to them

I have no idea what the proposal is and whether or not it's good for the club but they seems an element that want it dismissed out of hand before even seeing it

Strange

If you look at the facebook page cfcuk - you will see there isn't actually any proposal to see whether its good or to dismiss it.

Dont shoot the messenger though
Football friend (Not from clyde) Tells me Malcolm away from club but maybe not from wage bill,Good n bad news. ..

JP & Peaso till end o season...

Time for some action from the players. No excuses now!!...

Your friend knows a lot about Clyde [emoji6]