CLYDE FC season 16/17 Thread

Good article in today's record from Barry Ferguson on the need for financial stability & not taking any risks that could jeopardise the club and why short term fixes aren't the answer as club should be looking longer term.

oh it's about Rangers. Does this not apply to any other clubs ??

You don't actually think he writes that :)
Fully scripted by the daily ranger loyal supporters branch ha ha

On 1/10/2017 at 01:06, BrigtonClyde said:

Nah, that's lame even by your standards Queenie

Now, tell us about how much you like grooming teenagers on social media on the pretense you're a "right card". I'm looking at it right now, can you explain yourself?

Looks like you've given away what you actually get up to of an evening.

15 minutes ago, Chris_DK said:

Looks like Little and/or Walsh has signed. Will know later tonight.

Would be happy with that at the moment, don't watch rangers games so only seen Little play a few times I'm sure he'd be a god signing at this level, even got a few caps for Northern Ireland he's only 27 

Walsh would be a loan deal so guessing we won't be picking up much or any of his wages. Little hasn't played for a year so would be looking to put himself in the shop window for next season so guessing won't have too high demands.

He has gone through far too many since day one but this seasons bench has been full of kids & every X1 each has picked itself more or less,So bodies in were a must..Next sat massive for everyone. Hope you ll be there CST, My stay away even being lifted for the day[emoji106] .

Will be there SSB [emoji1360]

He has gone through far too many since day one but this seasons bench has been full of kids & every X1 each has picked itself more or less,So bodies in were a must..Next sat massive for everyone. Hope you ll be there CST, My stay away even being lifted for the day[emoji106] .

Glory hunter :)