CLYDE FC season 16/17 Thread

Thought perry was great the first 4/5 games but something has went wrong with him I think.

Ah, the Ferguson effect in full force.

We could sign Messi and after a couple of months Barry would have him playing shite. Probably try and convert him to a LB too.

Ah, the Ferguson effect in full force.

We could sign Messi and after a couple of months Barry would have him playing shite. Probably try and convert him to a LB too.

True but Perry came with a reputation of not being very good if I recall correctly

47 minutes ago, BrigtonClyde said:

Hilarious

Night off from grooming teenagers on social media Queenie?

Tell your Jamesy Lawd pal it was approaching mildy humourous at first, but sell by date long past

Now, f**k off

Didn't expect tears. Pleasing.

1 hour ago, BrigtonClyde said:

Hilarious

Night off from grooming teenagers on social media Queenie?

Tell your Jamesy Lawd pal it was approaching mildy humourous at first, but sell by date long past

Now, f**k off

you f**k of ya bam hes no pal of mine ah told you barry was best manager in leage and still think so he deserves time all this talk of sacking him what the f**k do you lot no you should try being a manager get behind the team and club

you f**k of ya bam hes no pal of mine ah told you barry was best manager in leage and still think so he deserves time all this talk of sacking him what the f**k do you lot no you should try being a manager get behind the team and club

Good mentality Jamesy Lawd.

Oh well official we are not hitting club objectives for the season

Let's get this right 13 points behind the leaders and in the playoffs by a goal difference was
Hitting objectives set for management 17 points behind the leaders and out the play offs by goal difference isn't hitting the objectives of the club (no mention of management )

Fine margins indeed or Panic stations :)

We need to win on Saturday no excuses simple as that

I think it's clearly fine margins! If we are in a play-off position then we have the possibility of getting out the league but the position we are in now is out the play-offs.

So the clubs football objectives are set on a weekly basis ? Sounds just about right :)

So the clubs football objectives are set on a weekly basis ? Sounds just about right [emoji4]

The objectives are not set weekly. Obviously the objective is he be in the top 4 therefore the chance of promotion. The results and position in the league are whats changing weekly !

1 hour ago, cfcuk said:

So the clubs football objectives are set on a weekly basis ? Sounds just about right :)

They clearly aren't set on a weekly basis but if between the time that the two questions were asked that when the first question was asked we were still in the play-off position and when the next question was asked we were out of a play off position then of course the objective of the season for getting out of this league can't be achieved.