CLYDE FC season 16/17 Thread

Take it trialist is a young boy otherwise surely he would be starting..... Otherwise team picks itself. Absolutely no squad to choose from and even more worrying if no funds/We dont win cup tie

Exactly looking for "external funds " let's hope he finds some suspensions must be on horizon

Fingers crossed we can get a result today

f**k it, that's me done tae... I've been going solidly since I started supporting the team in 2001 when I was 15. Today's the end... will see out the season at home games seeing as I have a season book but the away games are done and if Barry is still here come the end of the season, I'm not bothering next season.
cannae fuckin do this anymore. Got a young family who I dinghy on a Saturday afternoon so I can go to the games, missed a family function so I could go to Forfar and today when the misses thought we would go somewhere for the day when I told her yesterday I wasn't going to the game, I felt her last minute I was going. Enoughs enough.
Get to f**k Barry ya fuckin arrogant clueless p***k. If as you claimed to me on a night when I was raising money for your funds and you decided to be a total p***k to me, that your door is always open then good. I'll happily take that offer and give you the number for the job centre whilst im in there. f**k off!

Just glad I'm on holiday and managed to miss (not really) Last three games having sat through the turgid draw against Edinburgh being a couple of thousand miles away from clyde fc does you the world of good

Club is going down the tubes

As for him chucking it

These guys don't do walking away :)

Negative reps for unoriginality and just general shite patter.

Guy that once pulled the strings against the Bayern Munichs of this world now taking grief off of shite like this? Cheeky b*****ds.

Not worth it Baz mate.

You're better than that.

Edited by McRuffian

Guy that once pulled the strings against the Bayern Munich's of this world now taking grief off of shite like this? Cheeky b*****ds.

Not worth it Baz mate.

You're better than that.

Part of the problem is he is an arrogant fud who has been surrounded by yes men and utter arselickers for most of his career. Thus his man management skills are absolutely zero.

I'm sure he would fit right back in with the type of simpletons who lap up the shite he spouts in his 'paper' columns. And you are most welcome to him.

Guy that once pulled the strings against the Bayern Munichs of this world now taking grief off of shite like this? Cheeky b*****ds.

Not worth it Baz mate.

You're better than that.

Unfortunately nowadays zombie boy.......Barry boy couldn't pull the strings on a small Ukulele.

Now please feel free to piss off back to the follow follow board [emoji1360]

Not worth it Baz mate.

You're better than that.

Even if he did "pull the strings" against Bayern Munich, and I confess I've forgotten the match in question, his abilities as a player are irrelevant to his capabilities as manager.

I don't mind Sevco swooping to rid him of his Clyde purgatory though. Be sure to compensate us.