CLYDE FC season 16/17 Thread

If it's in the record it's probably just a matter of time till the club announce it.

Great signing always impressed me when we have played Annan. Good on the ball and like David says he has a bit of dig about him! 🇾🇪🇾🇪

After a friendly in EK few seasons back, I Met One of Flynns family members in pub in rutherglen.. He said back then BF wanted flynn to join but i just assumed he was just a rangers fan wanting his nephew to play under BF as pub was no doubt of rangers interest,Seems he was right but the Pint wasnt so clever👎

Edited by shawfield shed boy

Lot o lot people on here , P&B is their life im no suprised in slightest

Says shawfieldshedboy ironically as he reaches post number 4229. Silly boy.

Cannibal, give this a bit of thought. Isn't everyone on this site using an alias ?

Unfortunately raging hard-ons are becoming a memory but I do get a warm feeling knowing that I am helping some of you forget another embarrassing season. I will be here to help for a few more days so look forward to hearing from you.

Please be gentle with Jamesy.

Says shawfieldshedboy ironically as he reaches post number 4229. Silly boy.

Cannibal, give this a bit of thought. Isn't everyone on this site using an alias ?

Unfortunately raging hard-ons are becoming a memory but I do get a warm feeling knowing that I am helping some of you forget another embarrassing season. I will be here to help for a few more days so look forward to hearing from you.

Please be gentle with Jamesy.

Clearly touched a nerve and coming from fife perhaps you can be allowed,My posts in last 12yr just to catch salmon like you and your sad acts...

Ps. You do know what salmon.is yeah ??!

Edited by shawfield shed boy

Aye signed for us tonight, was he Clyde bound?

Was on loan at us, I thought he was staying with us as Barry had been after him for a while. If you play him through the middle he's a Good player very comfortable on the ball willing to make runs beyond the striker but he can go missing in games, because of injuries he ended up getting put on the wings he did ok nothing special though but as I said a better player in the middle of the park.

Think Scott McLaughlin may be off as well! Players not wanting to stay for some reason? Surly we tried to keep Kirkpatrick and Scott!

Wouldn't keep mclaughlin slows our whole midfield down glad he has left if true