Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

2 hours ago, eliphas said:

Nut.

Mr Nut, please

7 minutes ago, Gallus Numpty said:

To be pedantic, Spanish surnames aren't double-barrelled as they're not hyphenated :) Rodriguez is his father's first surname and Gorrin is his mother's, but it's common just to pick one of them in everyday use (usually the father's).  Similarly, Roberto Martinez was really Roberto Martínez Montoliu.

Aye it always annoyed me with Alex Rodriguez/Gorrin

6 minutes ago, Phillips455 said:

Looks like ticketing for the Abroath away has been announced.

3000 tickets for Motherwell, £20 for adults, £13 concessions for the terracing. £22/£15 for the sheltered stand.

Tickets go on sale Monday at 10.30am.

Monday the 9th was it not?

3 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

I didn't know/remember Grimshaw was at Morton.

He been playing?

Only signed in September. Was terrible for his first few games as he was clearly unfit but as soon as he was fit it quickly became apparent that he could be playing at a higher level. He's been at right back, only playing in midfield when we shuffled things about in the Challenge Cup.

21 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Sounds like Jamie Murphy might look for a new club in January, unless something changes.

Alluded to it on your thread the other week but given how short we are in the forward areas and also the fact that 3 out of 4 of Hammell's signings in the summer were former players I'm kind of surprised that we've not been linked with him already.

That's not me advocating we sign him btw but if we're talking about short term fixes then known quantities or guys we've regularly scouted who are out the picture at their respective clubs feel like our market right now.

Did Murphy take the huff with us? Maybe I missed it but he's a former player who's never really seemed to have been linked with a return given he was loaned out to Hibs and Burton whiled he was at the **** and obvs ended up at Saints in the summer.

Don't normally bother with the bells etc. but this year the beers and snacks are lined up and perhaps a dram or three. What's the consensus 4 signings announced by 00:15 so we can all get to bed or staggered up to 2am? Assume all part of the match day squad on Monday. 

Edited by Carlyle