Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

Maybe as it was one of the few that I didn't see in the flesh - but Goss vs Hibs is doing it for me but Slatterys Vs Killie meant more and kept the show on the road. I'm also a fan of KVV vs Livi as it reminded me of Higdon at his most confident. McKinstry Vs Rangers just off the podium.

KVV at Tynecastle that was VAR'd should have been included for a laugh.

59 minutes ago, Doctor Manhattan said:

It won't win it, but Tierney's against Celtic is worth a place on the podium. 

Aye. See if we could win games he scored in that would be magic.

37 minutes ago, Swello said:

Maybe as it was one of the few that I didn't see in the flesh - but Goss vs Hibs is doing it for me but Slatterys Vs Killie meant more and kept the show on the road. I'm also a fan of KVV vs Livi as it reminded me of Higdon at his most confident. McKinstry Vs Rangers just off the podium.

KVV at Tynecastle that was VAR'd should have been included for a laugh.

Off the back of the pish about 'if the lines are touching' the advantage goes to the attacker after Rangers offside goal against us then Kev's goal at Tynecastle should absolutely have counted IMO.

651086813_Screenshot2022-11-10at18_52_54.thumb.png.510c664076562470cb2e186a16cef1ff.png

Edited by capt_oats

I liked KVV’s in the first Dingwall game where Penney progressed up the left and Kevin ran onto it and beyond the defence and slipped it in, it had a similar vibe to K. The one against Livi.

3 hours ago, ropy said:

I liked KVV’s in the first Dingwall game where Penney progressed up the left and Kevin ran onto it and beyond the defence and slipped it in, it had a similar vibe to K. The one against Livi.

15 hours ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

I've been reminded of how much I want to get a pint with Mikael Mandron.

A big group of his French pals were up for the Rangers game and sat near me in the cooper. All of them absolutely melted. Impressive for a half 12 kick off. 

12 minutes ago, CoF said:

A big group of his French pals were up for the Rangers game and sat near me in the cooper. All of them absolutely melted. Impressive for a half 12 kick off. 

Not when yer train leaves france on friday

36 minutes ago, Swello said:

Lovely man.

I guess he might be one of the nominees who are eventually passed over in the POTY awards for this year's Celtic player.

Was quietly hoping that the Celtic vote would end up split among 5 of them and Kev takes the title.

Because that would be funny as all f**k.

An unexpected bit of u18s #content

Motherwell: Bogan, White, Garcia, Gould, Bone, Flatman, Ross, Wells, Ferrie, MacDonald, Adam

Subs: McDermott, Tambwe, Forest, Tomany, Ross, Aitken

Edited by capt_oats